Tuesday

Squeak P.O.V: 

We got ready for school and the boys came to pick me up. Me and Lucas coordinated our outfits. When we got to school we walked into class and people were just staring. I switched my class so I didn't have class with Dario anymore. While we were in class me and Lucas were texting and laughing. 

Next period we had a sub. Lucas sat me on the desk and stood between my legs. 

Lucas: Tu aimes ça? (you like that?) 

He begins to rub my thighs as he licks his lips.

Squeak: Oui bébé ( yes baby)

Lucas: bien, donner maintenant papa un baiser ( good, now give daddy a kiss)

I lean up and kiss him, he wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me tight. I snake mine around his neck and pull him down closer. He slid his tongue in my mouth and our tongues explored each others mouths. We pull away and look into each others eyes.

I really do love this boy. He is just great. He treats me like a queen, and he is my king. People treat us like were royalty. They aww and take pictures, they call us 'the cutest couple'. In other words, were pretty popular. 

When the bell rings, we go to lunch. When we get there we sit down ( me across from him), just then some girl walks over to us and eyeballs Lucas. She must not see me sitting here, because she said,

???: Hey, Lucas. *flirty tone*

This bitch must have lost her god damn rabbit ass mind. 

Lucas: umm, who are you?

???: Its me Jamie, Jamie Ellis. We take math together remember. 

Lucas: Umm yeah that's nice. Bye now. 

Jamie: Well i was just wondering if,- (gco)

Squeak: Look, 'Jamie', he obviously doesn't want you near him.

I walk around the table and sit on Lucas's lap. He smirks at me and cups my face in his soft smooth hands.  He then slowly pulls me down so that Our lips are just 1 centimeter away from touching. He leans forward and kisses me funny on the lips. I hear the girl scoff. I slip my tongue into his mouth. I made sure its visible to 'Jamie'. His hands move down to my waist and he squeezes onto my back dimples. I gasp, and moan a little into his mouth. 

When we finally pull away, I look over to see that the girl is gone. We back at each other and chuckle. Man do I love this boy. We go get into the line and he buys me an ice cream come. When we go sit back down I sit on his lap. When i'm eating my ice cream Lucas says,

Lucas: Can I have some?

Squeak: No, 

Lucas: Pwease

I smear the ice cream on his face and lick it off, in the process I kiss him. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, saying, 

Lucas: Now when I put it all over your body, and lick it off, don't go crazy.

My eyes widen as I listen to what he says. Mmm I am loving how that's sounding. I finish my ice cream and we leave to go to class. 

Jamie P.O.V: 

I'm going to have Lucas, NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......

COMMENT AND VOTE