School Time

Squeak P.O.V:

I got up feeling a pool between my legs. I don't know what is is but every since I lost my virginity I just crave sex. I don't know why but it just feels good. I look over at the clock and see that is is 5:58. I gotta get Lucas up right now. I sit on top of his dick and grind a little. I feel him bulge a little and I moan. I keep grinding on him until he groans and wakes up. He grabs my waist and holds me tight. 

Lucas: Baby what you doing?

Squeak: Bae I'm horny

Lucas: We *grunt* have to go to school

Squeak: *grinds harder* But I want some now daddy. 

Lucas: We ain't got time for you to not be able to walk. *chuckle*

Squeak: Well can you give me head?

Lucas flips us over an fully opens his eyes. 

Lucas: You don't even have to ask. 

He kissed down my body pulling off the few articles of clothing I had on. He messaged my breast as I moaned his name to stop teasing. He finally got to my vagina and kissed on it. He left hickies  on my thighs and slowly licked up my leg. He plunged his tongue into me and ate me out at an excruciatingly slow pace. His tongue worked like magic. He was dong tricks with his tongue, swirling it, hitting my spot. 

I was moaning and eventually started to scream reaching my climax. My legs started to shake as he held into me. He was just so good at giving me head, I swear I thought I saw Jesus. He licked me clean and them picked me up to get in the shower with him. He grabbed both of our towels and took us the bathroom. We got in the shower and I still wanted more. 

Squeak: Lucas, I want you.

Lucas: We can't but I can do something else.

 He pulled me close and began to leave hickies on my neck. One of his hands were on my hip to keep me up as the other traveled my body. He slowly put one finger into me. I whimpered as he pumped his fingers inside and out of me. I went crazy, he knows just how to please my body. 

When we go tout of the shower Lucas carried me to the bed and went into the closet to get our clothes for the day. (in mm). He got mt dressed and then got himself dressed. When we were done we went down stairs and stood at the door. Just as he was about to open the door I pulled him down and kissed him hard. I trailed kisses down his jawline and left a few hickies on his neck. 

Squeak: There, now we can go.

I skip out the door in front of him as he slaps my ass. I walk to the car and we get in we drive to school. When we get there I go to my Locker and see the girls. Lucas walked with me. As I walked with him I looked over at Jamie and seen her smirking at me. I don't trust her, I don't even know this bitch fr fr. 

Girls: Hey Squeaky, Hey Lucas

Lucas: Wassup

Squeak: Hey girls. 

They all look at me like i'm crazy. What the hell is wrong with them?

Squeak: Why yall lookin at us like that?

Nicky: Cause you got a huge ass hickey on your neck.

Lucas: *chuckles*

Squeak: *hits his arm* It's not funny Lucas

Lucas: *laughs harder while holding his arm*

Will: Aye Lucas, Come here!

Lucas walk away, and the girl continue to bard me with questions.