The New Kid

At school

Squeak P.O.V:

So we was st school and I had on a black skater skirt and a crop top that said 'fuck off', with a sports bra under it. Lucas was at Will house probably still sleep. He might just come to school later. 

_____FIRST PERIOD_____

Its first period and Lucas, Dillyn, and Will still aren't here. UGHHH!!! I just want to see my baby. Class just started. The teacher, Mr. Lewis stood in front of the class and started talking.

Mr. Lewis: Good morning class! So today I am overly excited to announce that we have a new student! 

Some boy walks into the classroom. He was brown skin, with blue eyes, and a few tattoos on his arm. He seemed really nice, he had an innocent looking face. His eyes scanned the room, but when they landed on me, he smirked an evil little smirk. 

Mr. Lewis: Class this is Khalil Underwood, he is a transfer student. Be nice to him. *turns to khalil* Umm khalil, you can go sit by ms. YLN. 

He walks over and sits next to me, placing his book bag on the ground next to him. 

Khalil:  Hey beautiful, whats your name?

Squeak: YN, but everyone calls me Squeak.

I extend my hand to him, and he shakes it. 

*skip to the end of class*

So now that first period is over I have to get my books. In first period me and Khalil didn't really talk because Mr. Lewis did all of that for us. Anyways, I was at my locker switching my books out, just then I hear,

???: So Beautiful, I was just wondering, Can I take you out some time?

I turn around to see Khalil. 

Squeak: Look, You seem like a really nice guy, but I have a boyfriend.

Khalil: Come on, it'll be nothing, just let me take you out.

He steps a little closer to me, there is literally only about an inch of space between us. 

??: Yo, she said she got a boyfriend.

I feel someones arm go around my shoulder. God, I know its only been a few hours, but I really did miss my mans sexy ass voice. I loom back to see Will, Dillyn, and Lucas. Dillyn was neext to Lucas, and Will on the opposite side of me. 

Squeak: Hey babe

Khalil gives him a killer glare. Lucas leans down and kisses me, sliding his tongue in my mouth. When we pull away, we look at Khalil and he storms out of the school doors.  

O Well, Poor Baby.

Jamie P.O.V: 

I was in my room, I really didn't feel like going to school today, too many plans. I was just thinking, nothing more. I hear banging on my front door. I run downstairs to see who it was. As soon as I open the door ??? kisses my and pushes me in the house. He closes the door with his foot and pushes me up the stairs. 

When we get there he pushes open my bedroom door and pushed me in. He immediately starts to tear my clothes off. Literally tear my clothes. I was left bear. He takes his clothes off and pushes me in the floor on my hands and knees. 

He then thrusts into me roughly. I scream at the pain. He thrusts hard and fast, pushing into me roughly. I can't manage any words. He pulls at my hair and makes me look at myself in the full body mirror. He pulls my hair harder with each thrust. He was biting his lip and looking right at me in the mirror. After a few more thrusts he says, 

???: Cum you bitch!

At that I cum all over his dick. He pulls out and busts all over my back. He stands up and says

???: Clean yourself up whore

I get up and wipe myself off with a towel. I come back to see him fully dressed as I slip my clothes back on. He walks out of my room and I hear the front door slam. 

TO BE CONTINUED>>>>>>>>

Comment and Vote