Date With PapiOreo

End of the day 7pm.

Squeak P.O.V :

I am dressed and ready to go. I have on the outfit in the mm. The boys are at my house because they wanted to 'talk' to Dario. I'm upstairs in my bed room looking at myself in the mirror.

Will: Squeak!!! Come down stairs we need to talk.

I quickly slid on my shoes and ran down stairs. (O did I mention that Baby Chris is here too.) When I got down the stairs I looked at the boys and cleared my throat. They all looked at me and they eyes grew wide. It was a very weird look.

Squeak : helloooooo..........Guys!

They fianally back to Earth.

Dyllan: go sit on the couch, we need to talk.

I went to go sit in the couch and crossed my legs, with my arms folded, they all sat on my coffee table I didn't really care though. They started to speak

Will: ok so look rules

Lucas: No undressing him with your eyes

Dyllan: No kissing

Will: No thigh rubbing

Lucas: No tongue-ing each other down

Dyllan : No feeling on each other, which includes hugging too close

Will: And lastly no giving it up to him, understand?

Squeak: ......Ummm....yes......

They all said ok and we just sat there in silence. At exectly seven thirty there was a knock on the door. They made me stay there while they go answer it, but I snuck being them.

At the door:

Dario: Hey I'm Dario, is Yn here.

Will: Yeah..yeah she here but let us talk to you right quick.

They step a little closer and lower the it voices a lil. They tell him the same rules they told me. Then my little knight in shining armor Baby Chris steps to him yelling and poking him saying

Baby Chris: YEAH AND IF YOU HURT HER, THEN I'LL HURT YOU. I MEAN IT, DON'T TAKE ME AS A JOKE. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND *runs finger across his neck and Makes a crackling sound* GOT IT BUDDY?

Dario: Uhhhh... yeah. ...I get it.

Will: Good

Lucas and Dyllan: Squeak!!!

Squeak: Coming !!! (Fixes boobs and everything else then walks around the corner)  Ready to go Pã-Dario.

We walk out the door to his black range rover, and get in, before we pull off I say

Squeak: Don't pay them any attention, they are just looking out for me. There really cool if you get to know them.

Dario : Well the little one scared me the most

I lean over and kiss his cheek leaving a matte red lipstick print on his cheek

Squeak: Better?

Dario: Much better.

We pull off and head to the theater. On the way there we talk about simple things like our favorite color and thing like that. Then he comes out and asks

Dario: So how did you learn to speak all those languages?

Squeak: Well when me and the boys were little it was hard because I was a really big nerd. My first language is English, I had to study Spanish, and Lucas tought me french. But it was hard I was bullied and they protected me. I had to learn to stop being a punk and fight back. I took boxing long before so, I just had to use it but I was too scared to fight back.

Dario: Well I'm sorry to ask, but look at you now, *bites lip*.

Squeak:It's ok, I knocked the Bitch out and beat her ass so she transfered.

We fianally pulled up to the movie theater. We watched  (what ever funny movie you choose).

While we were watching the movie, Dario put his arm around me and I leaned on  his shoulder. We laughed through a lot of the movie.

When the movie was over we were still laughing bringing up really funny parts.

Dario: you know your laugh it really cute.

Squeak: *puts head down and blushes* Gracias Papi.

Dario: Mmm ....spanish...*winks at you.       Ard you wanna go get some icecream?

Squeak: *jumps up and down clapping* yayyyyyyyyy, yah let's go get some icecream.

Dario:ok, big baby, let's go get some icecream.

We drive to the ice cream shop and both get mint chocolate chip.

We talk about your childhood and laugh for a while. About an hour later we are on our way to my house.  We get out of the car and stand on the opposite side of the street. I walk up to Dario and wrap my arms around his neck, as he wraps his around my waist. I have no idea what has gotten into me.

Squeak: I had a great time tonight Papi.

Dario: I did too, wanna do this again some time?

Squeak: Yeah just text me when ever,

There was an awkwaed silence until I kiss him full on the lips. When we pulled away they were a little pink. We pulled apart and walked across the street. The door cracked open and I hugged Dario. I stuck my tongue out and  acted like i was licking him and then made moaning faces. Then we pulled away and Dario went to his car and pulled off.

When I walked in the house they all looked a lil upset .  I laughed went up stairs got in the shower and layed down.  Just as I was laying down I got a text feom Dario.

PapiOreo 💯 💦 : Goodnight baby

Squeak 💅 💪 💋: Good night papi💋👅

I then drifted off to sleep.

TO Be Continued. .....