The Night After

Lucas P.O.V :

Squeak: " droite là, Lucas, oui !" (Right there, Lucas, yes!)

I woke up hearing noises. I listen harder and hear Squeak moaning. Mmm that made me hard. She was gripping the sheets and squirming. Damn.

I go to the bathroom and take a cold shower right quick. I then come.back to see Squeak still at it. Damn she sure can last long.

Squeak: Je n'en peux plus. Lucas ! oui !  (I can't take it anymore. Lucas! Yes!)

I started shaking her.

Lucas: Squeak wake up girl

Squeak: Huh?

I pulled back the covers and seen her dress flipped up. I saw a wet spot on her panties. I could help but chuckle and smirk.

Squeak P.O.V :

I just got woken up from a bomb ass dream, I really don't remember last night after I left to the kitchen. I looked up and saw Lucas kinda wet with a towel around his waist. Damn, if only it wasn't a dream. He was looking down and smirking, damn thay was cute.

I looked down and seen what he was looking at. My dress was flipped up and he was staring at my panties. Which. Were. Wet.

I quickly flipped my dress down and got out of the bed.

Squeak: Lucas, did u take a shower in my bathroom?

Lucas: yup. Imma go get dressed, call if u need me.

I got into the shower. I washed up. When I was about to get out I realized I don't have a towel. I called Lucas.

Squeak : LUCAS?

Lucas: YEAH? *runs up stairs to me*

Squeak : Can you get me a towel please?

Lucas: sure *goes to get towel, and gives it 2 me. Here you go

I grab rhe towel and he leaves. When I come in my room be is on the bed and watching TV. I walk into my closet and tell him to turn away. I change into my bra and panties. When I look at Lucas he was just staring at me.

Lucas P.O.V :

Man she rally grew up. We took baths together, damn. I couldn't help myself. I looked at her.

Squeak: Damn eye raping me.

Lucas: Sorry I just could f help it. Come lay with me.

Squeak : No

Lucas : S'il vous plaît mami. (Please mami)

Squeak: Fine

She climbed into bed with me with only her bra and panties. I put my arm around her waist. She layed her head on my chest, wrapped her legs adound me, and we watched TV . together. 

Her body heat was Amazing. When the movie went off I turned Squeak and said

Lucas......

TO be continued. ...........

Sorry short update working on more stuff 4 u guys. Vote and comment please.

Message me if u want a imagine for tha diamondz imagines book.  😘😘😘