Whatever

Squeak P.O.V:

So when I woke up this morning I went texted the girls to see what we were going to wear today. We planned our outfits and hair the same. ( in mm) I woke Lucas up. I climbed on top of him straddling his lap. I leaned down and kissed his cheeks a few times, then his neck. He started to groan a little. I pecked his lips. 

Squeak: Time to wake up sleepy head. 

I  grinded my hips onto his softly making him groan a little louder. He grabbed my hips and held me so I'd stop.

Lucas: Girl you better stop before you start something you can't finish. 

I giggled because he was dead serious. I hopped up and grabbed my towel to get into the shower. He got out of the bed and rubbed his cute little tired eyes. He grabbed his towel and joined me in the shower. When we got out the shower we dried off, we brushed out teeth and washed our face. 

We both went into the closet and got dressed. Lucas was done before me. He was wearing his Gucci belt, joggers, a black shirt and his black and Jordans. I kept my hair in cornrows and Lucas took his out letting his beautiful hair be displayed to the world. 

I finished getting dressed about 10 minutes later. When I went down stairs I seen all of the boys in the kitchen eating up my coco puffs. I din't mind tho. 

Squeak: Hey Guys!

They all looked at what I had on and simultaneously said,

Will, Lucas, Dillyn: Hell no! Go change right now. 

I huffed and slouched my shoulders.

Squeak: *whines* What, no, why?

Lucas gets up and walks over to me and hovers over me. I kind of turned me on. 

Lucas: *whispers huskily* Go change, now.

Squeak: But why, I look fine.

Lucas grabs my hand and pulls my away. He pulls me upstairs into the bedroom and into the closet. he shifts through my cloth my clothes finding something to but over my top. He pulled out my shirt and put it over my body. It was my black mesh Moschino shirt.

He pulled me down stair and I was  lil upset, but I kinda like the way he took control. 

Will: Lets go

Squeak: nope

Lucas: Whatever

They left and went to school. I called Ruth and asked her to come pick me up. 

_PHONE CONVO_

Ruth: Hello?

Squeak: Hey ummm, can you come pick me up please?

Ruth: Whats wrong? Do I need to pull out the swords today?

Squeak: *giggles* No, I just want to ride with you today.

Ruth: okay, well walk over here.

_END PHONE CONVO_

I grabbed my purse and walked out of the house next door. I knocked on the door and all thee girls came out. We hopped in the car and went to school. We stopped at Starbucks and went to school. Before we walked in I took off the shirt I had on and put had it in my hand. I walked to my locker and placed it on the top shelf.

As me and the girls walked everyone was staring at us. Then I seen Jamie, she was looking me up and down hating. We walked further down the hall and I saw Khalil. When he looked at me he basically drooled. He looked at every inch of my body admiring every curve. I told the girls to wait right there for a sec and walked up to Kahlil. I hugged him lightly, but he squeezed me tight squishing my chest to his. 

Squeak: Hey Khalil

Khalil: H-Hey Squeak. Damn you look good.

He bit his lip and looked me up and down. I got a man soooo.......no.

Squeak: Thanks, well I gotta get to class

Khalil: Bye

I went back to the girls and when I look to the side I see Lucas looking really mad. I grab the girls and we continue to walk to class.

Lucas P.O.V:

So me, Will, and Dillyn was chillin in the hallway just talking. I see the girls walk down the hall matching outfits. Then I get to thinking........... Oh wasn't Squeak supposed to have that shirt over top of it. Then on top of that she gonna walk over to Khalil. He squished her titties on her chest. he kept looking at her body and making faces at my girl. Fuck him. It's something wrong with this nigga fr fr.

Squeak P.O.V:

Khalil: Wait, Squeak!

I turn around and see Khalil chasing after me. I stop,

Squeak: Yeah Khalil?

Khalil: Soo, I was just wondering if you and your friends wanted to go to a party tonight at my house?

I look over to all the girls and they knod.

Squeak: Yeah, sure we'll be there

Khalil: Bring as many people as you want.

Squeak: Okay, bye Khalil.

We turn back around going to class. (we all have the same classes). What to wear, what to wear???

Khalil P.O.V: 

Part one complete.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS????