Punishment???!!!

*End of the day*

Squeak P.O.V :

So it was the end of the day and I had to ride home with the Squad. Dario walked me out to the car, I looked up at him and he wrapped his hands around my waist.

Dario: So I guess.i gotta wait till tomorrow to see you.

Squeak: I mean you can always FaceTime me baby

Dario: that's a bet mami

Squeak : Ooh you don't know what that does to me papi

Dario :  oh I think I do, *grips tighter on my waist*

I leaned up and kissed him roughly.

I got in the car and the whole ride was silent. And. Awkward.  Anyways when we got home I immediately went up stairs and changed into (outfit in mm) my batman outfit. I heard the door so I ran to go get it. When I opened the door I seen.......Dario?

Squeak: Hey Dario, umm what are you doing here?

Dario: *eyeballs me and biting his lip, until I snap my fingers in his face* Oh oh sorry umm u texted me

Squeak : * chuckle * no i, *realizes* umm yeah come in

We walk in to the living rim and see the boys waiting on the both of us, we sit down but I sit on Dario's lap.

Will: sooo yall together now right?

Dario: Right

Lucas: Ard we cool with yall bang together.

Dyllan: Don't hurt her or Imma hurt you

Will: *turns 2 me* Squeak, u on punishment no phone, and no parties.

Squeak: What??!! PUNISHMENT???!!!

WILL: yup as of right now

I didn't know what to do, so I just turned around kisses Dario with as much tongue and passion as I could. I placed his hands on my ass and grinds my hips. When we pulled away  I stomped up the stairs and went into my room slamming and locking my door.

To be continued.......