The Talk

Squeak P.O.V :

Lucas: So we gotta talk about last night. 

I turn off the television and sit up with my legs in crisscross applesauce position. I look Lucas right in the eyes and say,

Squeak: what happened last night?

Lucas: Well, you saw that Dario was all up on some girl, he was cheating. You took some pictures of them, we started dancing, you took a break, and went into the kitchen. When you came out of the kitchen, you came and sat on my lap. Then you kissed me.

It all came back to me. Especially the kiss. I bet my lip just thinking about it. His soft, plump, juicy, pink lips on mine. It was like I was kissing him all over again. 

Squeak: oh......umm...i don't know what to say.....I- (gco)

Lucas: I just want to  know how you really feel. 

Squeak: Look Lucas, I really do like you. I really liked the kiss.

(*Your soft lips on mine. It just felt so right. I wonder how they would feel roaming my body*)

Lucas: *kisses me.. I respond and we kiss for a long time then we pull away* *chuckles* You know you said that out loud right.

Squeak: *blushes and tries to hide face.* oh my gawd

Lucas: Vous voulez savoir par expérience personnelle? (You want to know from personal experience?)

Squeak: Lucas, nous ne faisons pas la date. ( Lucas, we don't date)

Lucas: pensez-vous wan pour être ma petite amie? ( Do you want to be my girlfriend?)

Squeak: OUI!!! (YES!!!) 

I lean over and kiss Lucas with as much passion as I have. His hands roam my body as mine travel to his chest. I run my hands over it, I then pull him by his shirt to deepen the kiss. His hands roam my body as I push him back to lay down. I lay on top of him as we kiss. when we pull away he says

Lucas: je t'aime Squeak (I love you Squeak)

Squeak: je t'aime aussi Lucas. ( I love you too Lucas)

To be continued........