The Party

Squeak P.O.V :

So I see Dario in the corner with some girl and thay all kissing and feeling on eachother. WHAT THE FUCK? ? ? ? ! !

I look at him and start running. I accidentally bump into someone and thay ask...

???: Hey, hey, hey what's wrong?

The voice sounded very familiar. I look up to see Lucas. I lean into his chest and cry a little.

Squak: Lucas H-h-He cheated on me

Lucas: WHAT? WHO?

Squeak: D-D-Da-Dario

Lucas: look ok you stay right here I'll go deal with him

He balled up his fists and try to walk away,  I pulled his arm back and stop him.

Squeak: No Lucas it's ok, he's not worth it. I've got a better idea. *smirks and whispers in his ear.*

Lucas P.O.V :

*Damn it's been awhile*

This nigga Dario just think he gonna hurt Squeak like dat, nawh this nigga got the game fucked up. So she telling me her plan, and I'm kinda likeing it.

Let's all be honest Squeak is smart, sexy, and just all around a cool person. She deserves nothing but the best.  So she pulls out her phone and takes a few pictures of Dario and his hoe. She then drags me to the dance floor and Twerk it by Busta rhymes ft. Nicki Manaj startdd playing. She turned around, so her back was facing me, and she started twerking.

DAMN, she can really move that ass. Man I had my hands around her waist and she was through in in back. Man I think I might be in love with this girl.

Squeak P.O.V : So let's be honest I like Lucas. I'm going to get back at Dario. So I made a plan. I Was throwing in back on Lucas while his hands were on my waist. When I looked back at him he was biting his bottom lip

Gawd that's so sexy, but he may not feel the same,  I mean we grew up together,  all of us.

But anyways after a while me and Lucas took a break. I went into rhe kitchen while he sat on the couch. I then got me a 'few drinks'. When I went back into the living room I was waisted.

Lucas P.O.V :

So I'm sitting here on the couch on my phone when Squeak comes over to me and sits on my lap. Is she drunk?

Lucas: Squeak are you drunk

Squeak: * giggles* Nooooooooooo

Man her giggle was so cute.

Lucas:come on I think you need to go home now

She leaned in and kissed me. Mmm her lips were so soft. Wait I shouldn't be doing this, she's drunk. I had to pull away as much as I wanted to keep going.

I picked her up bridal style and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I walked around until I found Dillyn and Will. I told them that we had to go and they was cool with it so we left.

We got into the car. Will was driving, Dillyn was in the passenger seat, I was in the back seat with Squeak laying on me. She was very quiet, but not quite sleep.

When we got home I took her up to her room and layed her down. I was walking away, but she pulled my arm and said

Squeak: No Lucas stay please Papi *baby voice*

I climbed in bed with her and she layed her head in the crook of my neck. I layed my head on the pillow and we drifted off to sleep.

TO Be continued...........

Comment please