Got To Please My Woman

Lucas P.O.V:

Man last night was the best night of my life. I'm glad Squeak let me take her virginity. She was just so tight and so wet. When I seen the tear slip out of her eye I felt really bad. But know it was going to feel better after a little while I just kept going. I love this girl with all of my heart. I just layed there thinking about us and our future. 

I felt stirring in the bed, I look down and see Squeak waking up. She yawns a little and rubs her head into my chest groaning a little. I smirk down at her.

Lucas: Well good morning beautiful.

Squeak: *groan* Lucas, my legs hurt. My everything hurts. 

Lucas: Oh i'm sorry baby

She tries to move her legs to get off of the bed, but I guess she was just in too much pain. 

Squeak: Lucas baby, can you carry me to the bathroom?

Lucas: Yeah, Sure

I get off of the bed and walk over to her side. As I walk over I see her looking at my body with shiny eyes. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the bathroom. When we get in there I turn on the shower and sit her inside. (walk in shower)

I run out of the bathroom to her personal closet and change the sheets. I place the other ones in the dirty hamper and go to check on my baby. I see her sitting under the water. I hop in the shower with her and grab her by her waist to stand her up. Once she was up I had to hold her to keep her up.

I started to wash both our hair as she held tight to my shoulders. She loves it when I play in her hair. I know that shit make her wet. As I was rubbing the shampoo into her hair she looked up at me, straight in the eyes. She looked so sexy with the bubbles running down her face. She looked so sweet and innocent.

She leaned up and pecked my lips a few times then giggled. I smiled at her and walked her backwards so I could rinse her hair. I then put the conditioner in and rinsed it. She held onto me as I washed my hair. I then washed the both of us, rinsed us off, and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around waist. I had to lift her up a lil cuz she was right on top of my you know what. 

I layed her on the bed and hovered over her as she kept her arms and legs wrapped around me. I grabbed a bra and some panties for hr and put them on her sexy body. I then grabbed a pair pf boxers for me and put them on.

Lucas: You feel better babe?

Squeak: I feel a little better but my legs hurt a little bit. 

Lucas: You'll probably be okay by tomorrow.

She pulled out a comb and started to cornrow her hair, when she was done I asked,

Lucas: Hey baby can you cornrow my hair too.

I st in between her legs as she put cornrows in my hair. We both had two cornrows. I turned around and faced her. I pecked her lips a few timed before it turned into a full make out session. I could not help but to think about last night. I kissed down her jawline, to her neck, to her collarbone, down her stomach, all the way to her pantie line. She moaned as I kissed down her body. 

I slowly slipped off her panties and looked at how wet she was for me. I kissed her second pair of lips. She through her head back and gripped the sheets.  I dove in and ate like it was my last meal. She screamed and tried to pull on my hair. she couldn't grab onto my cornrows so she just screamed and clawed at my shoulders. I love pleasuring my baby. I'm the only one who can and will. 

She squirted in my mouth and I slurped it up. I went into the bathroom and grabbed a rag to clean her up. I went back cleaned the mess and pulled her panties back up. I carried her down stairs, I sat her on the counter as I cooked. We ate breakfast an went back upstairs. 

We spent the day together, no distractions. Just us. We talked, ate, and played around. We went to bed at around eight o'clock because Squeak was tired, and we had school in the morning. 

TO BE CONTINUED>>>>>>>>

BEWARE THINGS ARE GOING TO GET REAL GOOD............................