Chapter 23

* End of day*

Lucas P.O.V:

So i'm not gonna fake, I really do love Squeak. But you know a nigga birthday coming up. TURN UP!! Anyways Squeak, Dillyn, Will, and I was all coolin at Will house. We all sitting on the floor watching a movie, when we hear a knock on the front door. Will gets up to answer the door, while Squeak leans over onto me. I hear Will say.

Will: Hey lil man, wassup?!

Just then I knew it was Chris at the door.

Chris: Hey bro!

Squeak jumps up and runs to the door.

Squeak P.O.V:

When I heard my little baby's voice, I was just so excited. I quickly jumped up from Lucas, and ran around the corner to the door.

Squeak: Baby Chris!! I missed you so much!!

I picked my baby up and kissed all over his face. He just did his adorable lil baby laugh.

Baby Chris: Hey Squeak, I missed you too.

Squeak: So do you want to come and watch a movie with us? Well mostly me, but them too.

Baby Chris: Yeah Babeh!!

I put him down, and we both ran into the living room. We sat on the couch next to each other watching the movie and giggling a lil. I look over at Lucas every once in a while, he looked a little upset.

*20 minutes later*

So Baby Chris got sleepy, he was laying on my boobs dozing off. When the movie was over I heard snoring. I look down to see Baby Chris in a deep sleep. I see Lucas look back at me, and then get up to walk to the kitchen. I slide Baby Chris onto the couch and jog into the kitchen behind Lucas.

Lucas P.O.V:

Man, when the movie was over, I looked back to see "(girl voice) Baby Chris" LAYING ON MY GIRL TITTIES!! No as a matter of fact, those titties are mine, she my girl. I get up and go to the kitchen, I wasn't getting no attention anyways.

When I get into the kitchen, I go into the refrigerator and get a soda. When I turn around I see Squeak.

Squeak: Lucas whats wrong?

Lucas: Nothing

She walks closer to me as I open soda and take a sip. She wraps her arms around my neck and says,

Squeak: Awwh, is Mr. Big Bad jealous? *baby voice*

I think about it for a quick second, was I really jealous?

Lucas: No, of course not.

Squeak: You're such a bad liar.

I take one last sip of my soda, shooting it into the trash can. I then wrap my arms around her waist, and lifted her onto the counter. I stand in between her legs, I slip my hands to the crotch of her pants and just stay there.

Lucas: I'm. Not. Jealous.

With each word I rub onto her kitty as she moans. I remove my hand and kiss her passionately, cupping her face. I move down to her neck. In between kisses I say,

Lucas: Je ne pourrais jamais être jaloux, parce que je sais que cela est tout à moi . (I could never be jealous , because I know it 's all mine .)

I go back to her lip and kiss her even more passionately then the last.

Lucas: Believe me now?

She pouts at me as I smirk at her.  I bite her neck for an answer, and she moans out really loudly.

Squeak: YES!!

Just then we look over.

Will: Aye, come on man, no sex on my counter.

We look back at each other and try to hold in our laughs, as he walks away. After a few seconds we couldn't hold it anymore, be burst out laughing.

Well in the next chapter be prepared for Jamie. Let me know what you think about her.

TO BE CONTINUED.......