Tarzan

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 6 Tarzan

~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~

But, forgetting you was on a tree branch...hanging off of a cliff...about eighty feet high....you lost your balance and plunged into the deep bay.

The boys all gasped, the raccoon boy saying, "She actually did it! Now she's gonna die."

You didn't notice Peter dive in, flying after you at full speed.

   You screamed loudly, as your arms and legs spread out at instinct, and wind blew against your face.

   "P-PETER!"

Butterfly's swarmed your stomach as you neared the water. You closed your eyes, ready to feel sharp pain, but them a pair of arms wrapped around you, saving the day.

You opened one eye, then the other, to come face to face to a pair of brown eyes. Peter smiled, as you continued to stare into each other's eyes. "Why, thank you..." You smirked, "Thought I was done for."

"Well...I've gotta save the damsel in destress, don't I?" He joked, moving his hand to pull a strand of hair out of your face. He closed his eyes, and leaned in. But, suddenly releasing his grip, you fell the last five feet into the water.

You splashed in, breaking the silence and smoothness of the bay. Water blurred your vision as the cold water swallowed you. You jumped out, revealing the laughing of Peter and the boys above.

"P-Peter! I can't swim!" You cried, moving your hands as you started the doggy paddle. His eyes widened in realization, and he reached a hand out for you to take.

You grabbed the hand, before he could tell the smirk on your face, and pulled him into the water. You laughed, as Peter sank into the dark waters. You stopped, noticing he still hadn't come up, and you looked into the bay with panic.

"Peter..." You whispered, as a shadow slowly made its way into view. You felt a hand on your ankle, and were furiously pulled under water. Coming face to face, once again, with Peter. He laughed, a large bubble coming out of his mouth, then floated to the top of the water, grabbing your hand and taking you with him.

The boys cheered as you both showed up above the waters, then the bear boy asked, "Now how are you going to get up here?"

You smirked, "You mean...how are you going to get down her?" You swam the small way across the bay to the shore, then jumped over a few rocks and clung onto the ivy that stuck to the cliff on the other side. Peter smiled, watching in amazement as you athletically climbed to the top. (A/n plot twist your daughter of Tarzan...jk jk)

"Wow..." He mumbled, then swam to the shore also. He shook himself dry, then flew after you.

A/n- ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER
I DO T HAVE MUCH TO SAY, BUT

"Remember to comment, vote, follow, and check out my new book 'Watt A Girl Wants'

ADIOS