The Pink Substance

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 21 The Pink Substance

~•~•~•~

A/n: HEY! If I made a book of one shots with Disney/Dreamworks etc boy characters would you read it? Including    Peter Pan, Jack Frost, Hiro and Tadashi Hamada, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Dipper Pines, etc. (comment who else I could do!-Disney and Dreamworks only!-

You jumped off the boat, ignoring Peters remark.

"Um, they're all around, so let's, uh, go this way." He nodded, then started off towards the right.

"That's the way towards the falls." Peter said rolled his eyes, and flew off the boat, landing safely on the ground.

"I say we go left-"

"I'm the captain! And I say we go left!" James "decided", walking forward with pep in his step.

Peter looked at him in that 'are you serious' way, then at you.

"Wow, I know right! He's just so smart." You gushed, holding you hands together.

Peter sighed, and followed you, slowly trying to wrap a hand around your neck.

"Your not sly, don't even try." You barked, not even looking his way.

It rhymed!

You tried your best not to smile or gap at your amazing rhyme, but failed miserably.

"I know, I know, that was a pretty cool rhyme." Peter said goofily, taking off his green hat, and slinging it around his hand like you do with a hola-hoop.

You blushed, smiling at him, before shaking your head and walking forward.

"(Y/n)." Peter grabbed your hand, pulling you into his chest. He smiled lightly at you, and you couldn't help but smile back as his lips neared yours. As an instinct, you moved your hands around his neck. Peter began to close his eyes, and so did you.

"I found it!" You heard a voice cry with joy, and you jumped off of Peter as fast as you could say a letter of the alphabet. Because that it surely the fasted thing you could say.

You looked at Peter, who was frowning in disappointment, and followed James cheers.

When you got to him, he was jigging by a small, pink pond.

"Woah." You mumbled mesmerized, kneeling down to touch it.

"No!" James cried, and Peter grabbed you by the waist and pulled you back.

"Odd colored it is." You murmured, still in a trance.

"Now what..." James scowled, looking at the pink substance with hate. "How do we change me back?"

"I don't know." You said in an odd voice, shrugging.

"Hm, wow the prophecy doesn't know. I'm so surprised-" Peter rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Shut up you-"

"Wait-shut up." Hook whispered, cutting both of you off.

He was kneeled down on by a small, purple creature.

It had holes like a sponge, horns like a hog, a few colorful feathers like the Neverfang, paws like a dog, and a pair of clear, shinny wings like a Dragon Fly.

"Woah." You and Peter whispered in unison, and you kneeled down besides Hook.

The creature looked at you and squeaked.

You moved your hand to pet it, it beamed, then bit you.

You screamed, then flung the creature into the water. The bite began to swell immediately, and soon, it was glowing.

Panicking, and not thinking, you threw your hand into the water to wash it.

"(Y/n)! Get out of there." Peter cried, and pulled your hand.

Though, your hand did not move, it was glued into the pond.

The waters began to change colors, the bright pink slowly turning to purple. Looking like molasses or glue, the water moved thickly.

The creature then popped out of the water, looking younger and smaller than it had been before.

It looked up at you, nodded it's head with a smile, and scattered away.

The waters, if they should be called that, slowly became more liquified, and then back to the purple water.

You quickly pulled out your hand, you looked at James horrified.

James looked at the pond mesmerized, then looked up at you.

"Blood of the prophecy changes ones youth..." The mumbled, then scurried to the edge of the water.

Slowly and shakily, he placed his feet in, then he stepped in to the knees, to the waist, and then all the way.

His purple, feather hat popped to the top, along with his red cloak.

"James?" You cautiously moved towards, "Are you ok-"

Brown hair was then visible in the waters, and soon a charming face of a young boy.

Your eyes widened and you stood to help him out.

"James?" Peter instantly came up to the boy, "Your back?"

The boy looked up, he had vivid blue eyes, loose hair that covered his face partly, and a handsome smirk.

"I guess I am, brother." The clothes he had on before were loose from the change of size, and his feet were bare from loosing his shoes.

He turned and smiled at you, but you were in a trance.

"Wow...ok. For a guy so ugly you came out hot."

                    To Be Continued?

A/n: Should I end the book here? Obviously there will be a sequel, but I think this is the best way to end The Second Star To The Right.

And I need help choosing a title for the next book. Im thinking-

And Straight On Till Morning

Comment titles or if you like that one^^

And please read the beginning Authors Note, it needs yalls comments and votes.

It's for a book of   X Reader   shorts^^

BYE