Potato Sack

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 9 Potato Sack

~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~

A/N- GO FOLLOW THE pAMAZING LuckyPandaXD 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

🎉🎉She guessed my age first, and she was right! I am turning fourteen on March 15!🎉🎉

Sure...Im young to be such an amazing author...(: But aren't we all?

NOW TO THE BOOK

~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~

"Martha, I've got the girl. You go back to nursing your child."

"Thank you, Carlotta."

You heard a door shut, then opened your eyes.

You were blinded by the sudden light, and winced. You blinked a few times, adjusting to the brightness of the...room.

Hm, never knew pirates could be so decorative. Well...Captain does have some killer fashion. But that white blouse is sooooooo last season.

Your thoughts were interupted when someone cleared their throat, and you turned all attention to her.

"Hello, dear. I'm Carlotta." She piped, taking out a few towels.

"Hm. Where'd Captain Hook kidnap you from?" You narrowed your eyes and crossed your arms.

"A palace far away, near the sea in Denmark." She sighed, "They have two amazing rulers. And Grimsby was an incredible man. Always pushing Eric to find a wife, and he did." She continued and you looked at her like she was mad.

"Um...nice to know?" You crawled out of the potato sack, suddenly missing the fragrant of the potato chips. "You seem nice..." You started and smiled, looking out the window.

"Cover me, will yeah?" You asked, the darted towards the window. Carlotta wobbled after you, but was too late. You jumped out of it and landed on the boats balcony. You peeked through the window you saw him walk in.

You stood there, letting him see you, then saluted and ran to the very tip of the boats bow sprit. The ship its self was huge, so you were about thirty feet in the air.

Again?

"Get her!" You heard Hook demand behind you, but continued to look down.

I am not jumping.

You turned and jumped onto the sail. You climbed up it until you reached the look out point. Luckily, there was no one there. You used that to climb higher, and when you were at the highest point, you called his name.

"PETER! PETER PAN YOU GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE AND SAVE MINE!" You shouted, cupping your hands around your mouth to make it louder. "PET-" Suddenly, you felt something wiggle, and looked down to see every pirate on board shaking the pole. You screamed, losing your balance, and fell.

You were forty feet in the air, falling at a great speed. You tried to screamed his name, but nothing came out.

This is the end...

You closed your eyes as the ground neared.

Goodbye lost boys. Goodbye fat lady. Goodbye pirates. Goodbye P-

Suddenly arms looped around you and felt yourself being lifted into the air. You opened one eye, then the next, and felt your face light up.

"Saving the damsel in destress." He smiled, and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I love you so so so so-" You mumbled, before realizing what you said, you nuzzled your head into his chest.

He froze, and so did you. "What?" He asked, and you looked up at him.

"Um...I said...er...I-I smell poo-uh-so so so so bad!" You finally said, smiling awkwardly.

Peter chuckled, "Well..." He smiled happily. "I smell poo, too."

Before you could remark that you didn't smell anything at all, you felt a pair of lips on yours.

Peter Pan is kissing me.

You starred at him, wide me. He pulled back from the peck and grinned.

Peter Pan just kissed me.

Your face stayed blank, until your finally registered what happened, and blushed.

A/n-

...

The feelz...

Are all over the place...

I reread this part over and over and I'm like...

There aren't any mistakes...But this is amazing

Bye! :)