Epilogue

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 22 Epilogue

~•~•~•~

Last chapter before the SEQUEL!! After this will be summaries of books I'm creating, the sequel summary, and some Peter Pan shorts.

Peters face dropped, and James smile grew.

"And...you look really familiar..." You moved forward and ran your hand through his brown locks.

"I told you I've seen you before." He chuckled, bowing his head.

"How old are you, James?" You whispered, removing your hand from his hair.

"Sixteen." He nodded, and you pursed your lips.

"And how-how long have you been here?" You questioned, biting your lip.

"I'm not sure...its felt like years, but time goes slowly here. You could stay here for days and go back and wake up in the morning.

"This place has felt like Deja Vu..."

"And-I recognize you from when I was on Earth."

Peter finally joined the two of you and glazed at you.

"Are you saying-"

"I'm the prophecy...which means." You stopped, and looked up at James with realization. "I've been here before."

~•~•~•~

You and James rummaged through his ship, looking for the book that held the prophecy.

"Will your crew remember you?" You looked at him, and he shook his head.

"Which is why we best hurry."

"Found it!" You heard Peter cry, and turned to see him holding a large book labeled "Prophecy Of Neverland".

You grabbed it out of Peters hands, which soon was taken out of your hands by James.

"Find it, find the page." You urged, patting his shoulder constantly.

"Here!" He dropped it on the table, and the three of you crowded to read.

The Prophecy is known to kill the boy who can fly. And by this, the Prophecy can fly on their own. If you, reader, are the Prophecy, then be warned. For, many want to kill you. Hunt you. And this is because you hold more power than all the sorcery and magic in this land. How, you may be asking, is it possible for someone who has never been to this land, to hold the so much power? Well, this isn't your first time here.

You have been alive for a while now. Along time ago, you were in a home. Your mother had left you there, because the creatures and villains of Neverland wanted you. So, she left. Hid you. And that's what you have been doing for years. You were born in Neverland. You were its first child.

Sometimes power gets out of hands. The equilibrium of evil and good breaks, and one side gains more power. And that side wanted your power to win over all of the power of the land. But it can't touch you on Earth, especially in an orphanage. But we took your memory, and started over your age, so you were young and naive when you stated a new family.

Your perhaps wondering how you could have a family and a brother. Well, if you should call them that. You were adopted by them.

I have shared to much, and the darkness and evil will be after me, but I warn you to leave this land. Leave it before you die.

And I wish you luck,

My Beautiful Daughter, (Y/n).

You stepped back, a hand on you mouth. Tears were spilling down your face as you realized the family you spent your life with and loved so much wasn't your real family, and you had another family out there.

"So that means...you are the girl that was my love. You were the girl that I missed so much." James stepped forward and moved his hand to touch your face.

"No! Get away!" You cried, pushing him away and willing your cheeks, "Get away."

You fell to the filth, planked floor, and sat there in confusion, wonder, hate, and emptiness.

Why am I empty if I've figured out who I really am...

I am the daughter and child of this island, I am the prophecy. I have a family who risked their life to bring me to Earth and save me.

But my whole life was a lie.

I'm meant to live in Neverland.

It's odd to think my whole life, I was closer to my home than I ever realized.

If I had just looked up,

At the Second Star to the right.

To Be Continued In The Sequel And Straight On Till Morning.

Thank you so much for reading this book! Keep reading, there will be competitions, shorts, and a summary of the sequel.

BYE!!!