Little Bit Of Poison In Me

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 15 Little Bit Of Poison In Me

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/n- well would you look at that! This chapter was FRICKING DELETED by a glitch or something so yay me I had to re type! Along with the other chapter!!!

You cupped Peters face then growled.

"What the heck did I ever do to you? Do you think kidnapping me and trying to kill me ok? I don't know what happened between you and Peter but whatever he did can be forgiven! For once can't you be kind, and not selfish like your old self? Your trying to make me turn to the dark side to kill Peter, when you've already done it yourself!" You screamed, tears threatening to fall. You stood up and slapped Hook across the face, who looked at you I shook.

"Get her!" He then roared, and you squeaked.

So much for trying to look tough...

You grabbed Peter and ran off. Good thing you took track and your father made you lift weights or this would be so much harder.

You staggered through the tunnels, hearing the shouts and rampage of all the villains and forced heros running after you.

You then turned into a dead end that ended with a cliff. You tip toed to look over it and swallowed.

It was a long fall.

You were about to turn around, but the entrance was filled. Out of the tunnel was a large balcony shaped rock, leading to the fall.

I'm trapped...were trapped.

You sat down, defeated and chocked down a sob. (A/n- lol at first it said son instead of sob and I cracked up) Peter was gone and soon you would be too.

"End here," Hook growled, slowly walking forward, "Or I will."

You looked down at Peter, his body still, his chest not moving.

A silent tear ran down your cheek, and landed softly on his. Your eyes were shut, and you didn't notice the large glow, but the villains did.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't save you..." You whispered, though he could not hear you. "I take back every cruel word I ever said to you. Honestly, meeting you has been the greatest thing to ever happen to me. We've known each other for only three days now, but I hope that's enough for you to have an effect when I say I love you. I love you so much Peter Pan. And I believe."

"Well, I'm glad you do." You heard a voice chuckle, and opened up your eyes.

"Omg omg it's you!" You cried, pulling him into your arms and kissing his cheek, "I love you so so so much!"

You didn't even care when you said thoughs words, because the were true. You loved him.

"I smell poo, too."

"Nice your alive, so I can kill you again." Hook snarled, and right before your eyes, he had kicked Peter off the cliff.

"Holy crap no!" You screamed, then turned back to Hook glowering.

"You son of a butt-"

"(Y/n), language." He tsked, coming closer, "Jafar, can you use a knif-"

"-No need!" You shot, growling. You then smirked, and Hook and the others staggered back.

"Have fun in hell." You smiled, before jumping after Peter.

Why?

You had no clue.