James Thomas...Hook

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 20 James Thomas...Hook

~•~•~•~•~•~

A/n: sorry for a slow update! I'm going through exams and such. Summers here!!!!! AHHH!!!

Please go check out my Big Hero 6 X Reader One Shots! And my Jack Frost X Reader! Thank you!❤️

And 'Little Bit Of Poison In Me' and 'You Can Fly' glitched and I had to retype thoughs two, also so yeah...

Plus go follow my Instagram @Disneylover_8

Peter rolled his eyes, "Remember, I need to get to finding a third one and only girl." He mocked, and you couldn't help but let another tear flow down your cheek.

He then looked at you as your heart broke, then looked down as if wondering wether or not he should come with you.

You starred at him for a while, then turned around. "So where's that pond?"

Hook looked at Peter and smirked before running to the wheel and turning towards the beach.

"Well I was expecting to jump off the boat right away and leave Peter here alone to live in regret but ok." You nod slowly before sitting back down.

"(Y/n), I-"

"Save it..." You mumbled, turning away from him and crossing your arms.

"(Y/n) please listen! It's a trick, he's tricking you! It's-it's part of the poison!"

You stand up and walk to edge of the boat. You put your left leg in front of your right in a cowgirl kind of way, and rested your elbow and lower arm on the boat railing. The water slowly splashes upwards as you began to move. The boat edged backwards then started on its journey.

It made sense, but you knew you would never turn against Peter that easily because of a poison.

"(Y/n), come back here I can't move!" He complained, sounding a lot like the Lost Boys now then himself.

"Turning back into your old, dumb, Wendy obsessed, child like self now I see." You rolled your eyes though he couldn't see you.

"(Y/n), please! Just because I once loved Wendy doesn't mean I don't love you! You are way better than here! Your beautiful, kind, *cough* and stubborn *cough*..."

"Yep. Well stubbornness helps you find the friends in life-" you turned towards him and leaned against the railing, "and the traitors."

Peter squeezed the rope and again tried to wiggle out. "(Y/n), stop doing this to your self. You know and I know that we both have feelings for each other."

You pushed off of the railing and kneeled by Peter. "Peter. I did have feelings for you. Now? Im not so sure." Once again, fresh tears flowed down your cheeks.

"(Y/n), don't-"

You sat up and left before he could finish, and went back to the boat railing.

"It's...this way?" James mumbled, pointing right with his hook.

"Don't seem so sure about that..." You groaned, before looking at his 'hand'. "So how'd you get that ho-"

"Alligator." Peter and James answered in sync.

"Oh! Your still talking to me!" You said falsely surprised.

"Cut me loose, Hook!" Peter wined, ignoring you and making you scoff.

James rolled his eyes before walking over to him and cutting the rope with his hook.

"And your still calling him Hook!" You mumbled as Peter walked to your side.

"(Y/n)-"

You started humming, smiling at the island and shaking your head as if listening to your own rhythm.

"(Y-"

"Are you coming or not?" James interrupted, and you nodded.

"Prophecy coming through, still not afraid to follow my destiny." You tutted, pointing a finger tautly at Peter.

"Wow..."

I'm soorrrrry! It's short!

I just know your impatient cows, so here it is!

:) (:  :) (:  :) (:

Also, I will be going to California the 29th, so I'll try to type up whatever chapters I need to do on the plane!