Bro

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 18 Bro

~•~•~•~•~•~

(Changed title aha oops)

A/n: GO CHECK OUT MY JACK FROST X READER BOOK❤️

AND OMG ALMOSY 10K! GAH OMG! SO CLOSE GUYS COMMON!

He turned dark red and you laughed.

"Gee, last time I checked I didn't have much of an affect on people..." You tapped your chin jokingly.

Peter rolled his eyes but before he could respond, someone else did.

"You don't."

Lost Boys

"Where the heck is (y/n)?" Curly complained, slightly swinging his club into a tree.

"I don't know, but they might be in trouble-" Nibs was cut off by Curly's bat swinging into his stomach. He tripled over with an 'oof'. "Hey! Wha' the matter with you!"

"Nothing." Curly mumbled, hiding his club, though everyone knew he had it.

"Yeah the gotta be in trouble! We need to find them and fast!" Slightly nodded, gesturing for the others to follow.

A sound echoes through the forest and all the boys turned their head.

"That's Peter!" Nibs and Rabbit cried, jumping up and down.

"Common guys," Slightly took off, and everyone followed.

Tootles took a leap before running after them.

(I had to look up their names aha)

Peter

I gazed over to (y/n) and smiled.

You do have an affect on me...and you know it.

Her eyes then darted behind me at the sound of the voice.

She had her (e/c) eyes fixed on something, and I knew what.

"Well, you wouldn't know what affection is. No ones ever given it to you." She barked, narrowing her eyes.

Hook growled, "Oh, Deary. People have. I wasn't always the bad guy. And Peter knows that."

(Y/n) looked over at me and I froze.

"Oh, he hasn't told you?" Hook tapped his chin, smirking. "Well. What a boyfriend."

"We're not-I'm not-were not!" We both stuttered, and Captain continued to laugh.

"Oh, everyone knows. Peter makes it obvious. You don't see him looking at you, like 24/7?"

"Just get back to the darned story," she snarled, then rolled her shoulders.

I couldn't help but smile at her. She was so confident.

He stared her, as if wondering to tell her or not, then smiled.

"Well. Way back when...Peter and I were-close." He smirked, "both living in London."

I looked at him oddly, and (y/n) did the same to me.

"He then found a music box. Opening it, it played a wonderful song. Think of the happiest things, it's the same as having wings." He sang in soft voice.

I adjusted my spot, and noticed (y/n) leaning closer to him, listening intently.

"The box was broken, and he fixed it. It was rusty also, and he cleaned it. It look brand new, and he gave it to a girl. Wendy Darling."

My head buzzed at the name.

Wendy. Wendy Darling?

It sounded so familiar but I couldn't quite put my foot on it.

"Because he loved her." He added, smiling mischievously at (y/n).

You

My heart fell at the words "he loved her". I fell back against the pole and look down at my hands. They were still tied up...well duh they were I haven't untied them.

"Poor, (y/n). Thought you were the only girl. The one and only girl Peter loved. He told you that didn't he?"

You just starred downwards.

"(Y/n) I don't know what he's talking about! I swear!" Peter tried to move closer but Hook pulled him back.

"How do you know this..." You looked up at him, not daring to make eye contact with Peter.

"Because, Deary. I'm his brother."

I want a cliff hanger so sorry! ITS SHORT I KNOW IM SORRY!

It's not edited so if there's mistakes sorry.

AND I SO HOPE YOU READ THE LAST CHAPTER!!

CAUSE DIRECT MESSAGES ARE COMING IN HOT AND IM THINKING OF MAKING A HIRO X READER!

Still wanting your thoughts though so leave a comment on the last chapter about ideas you like for books!

❤️R❤️E❤️M❤️E❤️M❤️B❤️E❤️R❤️ ❤️D❤️I❤️S❤️N❤️E❤️Y❤️-❤️D❤️R❤️E❤️A❤️M❤️W❤️O❤️R❤️K❤️
❤️O❤️N❤️L❤️Y❤️

^^that was fun^^