More Than A Friend

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 8 More Than A Friend

~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~

A/n- Almost 2k! Help me reach my goal to have 2k (or more) by my birthday (March 15)!! That would be an amazing present! Luv y'all alllll!!!!

   You mumbled a faint hello within the sack. It spelled good, but gave no space.

   If only there were really potato chips in here...

   "Cap'n is a'coming! Draw up the boat!" You heard a raspy voice call, and suddenly felt being raised in the air.

   Captain Hook... ( >:(  )

   "He's got the chosen one, I presume!"

   What?

   "Shut your blabbering mouth, Seanlin!" Someone barked, and you jumped.

   Seanlin...what a name.

   "M-my apologies, s-sir..." You guessed Seanlin whimpered, then drew the boat all the way up.

   "Cap'n aboard!" Someone squeaked, and you giggled softly.

   Smee...

   "Now take her to the cove room! Martha, bathe her and put her in the finest clothing. She will take our gratitude and help us defeat Pan!"

   Ha-sure! I'm going to just give in because you give me a bubble bath and a cute, princess-y dress! I don't think so, buster! No way! No how!

   I wonder how Peter and the boys are...

Peters POV (for a first)

   I looked at the boys with a scared expression. "Ok, who saw (y/n) last?"

   She couldn't has gone that far, it had only been ten minutes before I found all the boys.

   "I-I saw her run that way!" Skunk whimpered, pointing a thin hand towards the forest. "She was giggling and-and."

   "Thanks, Skunk." I nodded, smiling slightly for his help. "Now let's split up."

   I examined the boys, then nodded.
"You guys," I walked through the crowd and looked at the right side of them. "Go together..." I then turned to the other crowd, "And you."

   "W-what about you, Peter?" Skunk asked, and I smiled.

   "I'm a lone-skunk." I winked, and looked at the boys. The were all gloomy, scared, and speechless.

   "W-why we looking for her?" Skunk continued to ask questions.

   "Because-"

   "-We just now and met her today."

   I sighed, "Because I-um..." I thought about the right words.

   I really did like (y/n). I plan we would become great friends. She's fun to hang around with, and once you get out of the forest, and she's so scared, she's awesome.

   "Because she's one of us now. She's a lost girl." I then flew away, not wanting to answer anymore questions.

   I hope she's ok.

A/n- Short chappie, wanna now why? My power went out! And my Mom let me use her hot spot to publish this! And because for some reason I don't have any data, I couldn't work on it anymore. But hers the jist of what's happening-

Peter might (key word might) like like you!❤️

Gotta go!! Stay safe and read on!!✌️

REMEMBER TO

COMMENT💬
VOTE🌟
FOLLOW👥

And guess my age😉