Alone

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 17 Alone

~•~•~•~•~•~

A/n may I just say wow! 8k! Now let's get each of my works to at least 1k by the end of this year! Everyone reading this, please go check out my other books!

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Peter, you better waa-" The pirate crew pulled you both against a pillar and tied you down to it.

Many whispered things like 'she can fly' and 'she's the girl Pan took from us twice' and 'she also survived the plank' and of course there's 'for a prophecy so old, she's a young lass...you sure?' and such on.

"Yeah yeah, you know I could so answer you're questions..." You stopped because the really weren't questions, more like statements.

"We don't need no answers, we just need you dead." One snarled, and pulled a gag from around your neck to your mouth.

"I'd be quiet, (y/n). The poison moves fast. You may not feel the pain anymore, but just you wait. Plus, you don't want that chair again...do you?"

You just glowered at him, then turned to Peter.

"Common, dude. Show the codfish who's a...a...um-a scardy-catfish!" You chocked out, and half-heartily laughed at your pun, and nudged Peter.

"You know how much i'd love to, but-ouch!" He glared at you as you flicked his shoulder.

You pulled down the gag and looked at him oddly.

"Hun, your Peter Pan. A knife jab and a kick...in the place where the knife jabbed you...isn't that bad! I'm poisoned and will turn evil in minutes!" You frowned as he rolled away from you.

"I can't. We've lost." He cried, "you're leaving me, (y/n)! Your turning!"

Captain Hook snarled at you both, pushed you each on one side of the wooden pole, then left satisfied. He went into his captains room and slammed the door, shutting the blinds, which was a small piece of cloth that he pulled downwards.

You waited a bit incase Hook came back, then scooted towards Peter. You sighed, he was right. I will soon become a monster. A killing machine. Hook tied me near him so I could kill Peter as soon as I turned. But will that really change how I feel about Peter? I've seen movies of when you turn your real self is still in your head, yelling for help. I need to save him then leave. Back to London. So I can't hurt him. Surely it will go away after a while, the poison for me to turn bad...or is it to kill Peter? Unless they had his blood or hair then how would they make me kill him? Maybe it's like...a poison for obeying? Oh wait, I still need to make a speech to Peter.

"Petes. Your the first boy I have ever felt such an amazing connection to. I know you can say the same about me. And if this connection is real, no poison or curse will make me turn on you. Because I know, that I love everything about you. Nothing can change that. But Peter....Please," you pecked his cheek, "just try for me."

And that kiss was like a trigger. That speech was like antidote, because his eyes widened and he smiled.

"I do feel the same way. And I will try with all my might to do whatever I can. For you." He beamed and did a weird hoot.

You smiled, hoping that whatever noise he just made, was for the lost boys.

The pirates turned at you alarmed, then slowly walked around the boat railing. Some had an evil snarl, but most looked generally freaked out.

"Everyone go into the cave, I have had an accident..." You turned to see where Hooks voice had come from, but smiled when you say Peter with his hands cupped around his mouth.

Goof ball...

"But Captain, the prisoners-"

"They won't get into any trouble! Just come! And bring toilet paper!" He barked back, then snickered.

Soon you were both alone, and tugging on the rope.

"Call the lost boys again, we need help." You said, looking over at Peter.

"Well, I would but-uh-" He went red and you raised an eyebrow, "it's nice being alone with you..."

You blushed, and looked down at the rope.

"Oh, well me or safety?"

"I feel safe with you, so win-win." He gulped loudly, chuckling awkwardly and you giggled.

"Just call them, doofus." You smiled at him and he turned a darker shade.

"Yeah, yeah call the boys..."

You raised an eyebrow again...he's either embarrassed or wants another kiss.

You smiled smugly, am I that good?

You shook it off, and you both waited silently for the boys to come.

"So you happy? We're still alone..."

A'lil About Meh

Should I make my own book on this, I tried but *cough cough* no one checked it out.This font is so hawt! Anyway comment a '❤️' or just say 'do it, dumb nut' if I should make a 'About Author' book!

👍🏼❤️👍🏼❤️👍🏼❤️👍🏼❤️👍🏼❤️👍🏼❤️👍🏼❤️👍🏼❤️👍🏼❤️👍🏼❤️👍🏼❤️👍🏼❤️👍🏼❤️👍🏼❤️👍🏼❤️