I Remember

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 19 I Remember

~•~•~•~•~•~

A/n I know I wrote this fast😏

Leave a comment on any Disney-Dreamworks book ideas you want me to create!!

I stared at Hook in disbelief.

"That...I did know." Peter said slyly, running a hand through his hair.

"What?" You cried, looking back and forth between the two.

"Um...our parents died and-"

"No one in that d*amned family loved me. Peter was stupid enough to come with me to the orphanage-"

Hook stopped and pulled a key off of his neck, I never even knew it hung on a necklace. Or...that he wore necklaces.

He threw it at the floor near Peter and a pink smoke dissolved. Peter blinked then continued the story.

"And then one day, Wendy came to see me and gave me back the music box. She said she never-" Peter suddenly chocked, "I remember."

Hook rolled his eye and you gazed his way.

"How-how'd you lock up his memory?"

"This is Neverland. It's a world unlike Heaven but not Hell either. Anything can happen, here. If there is pixies and fairy dust, there can be a key." He gazed at Peter then back at you. "And ponds. Some that can make you beautiful...some older."

You gaped, "That's how you-"

He nodded and sighed, "And it's all because of Peter!" He snapped his glare to Peter, who was still looking into space.

"She never loved me. So I took it and she walked away, I was so depressed I ran up the stairs to the roof top and looked over the edge. I was about to throw down the box then jump, but the key started burning in my hand. I dropped the music box and ran down to James-"

"James?"

"That's my name..." Hook mumbled pulling a chair over and listening also.

"I told him to join me at the roof and he did. I held it and he tried to take it away from me and when we both touched it started to glow. We couldn't pull apart and soon we were growing into each other. We then became one in the same thing, him on one half me on the other. And then my vision turned bright and-I was in the middle of the jungle. A jungle that had animals I've never seen...fruits I've never seen-"

"It was a nightmare. The key was gone, and so were all my friend...and a girl named..." Hook stopped dead in his tracks and looked at you.

"Go on-" You watched him sit up and kneel besides you. He lifted up your chin and looked you in the eyes.

"A girl names (y/n)..."

Your breath hitched and you pulled away from him.

His eyes filled with deject, as he continued to look at your features.

"And she looked just like you..." He turned around and walked to the wall. He put his hands against it and snarled.

"She and I had confessed our feelings for each other, and I never saw her again after Peter pulled me into another world! He was amazed but I was in horror. And so we fought. And fought and fought. We walked around the dimension, screaming and yelling. Until he pushed me into a pond. He was so stupid and didn't even notice the waters odd color! And when he pulled me out, my hands were wrinkly. My back hurt, my feet couldn't even take me far enough to catch him. We've been rivaling ever sense."

"But why? Didn't he apologize? It's a magical place couldn't you turn back?" You were now pulling at the rope, eyes wide.

"I tried, jumped into another pond, but just turned older. The older you grow, the more ill-mannered you become. A rule in Neverland, the place where you shouldn't grow."

"I'm so sorry Ho-J-James. We have to find a way." You struggled to get out, Peter looked at you and scowled.

"After what he's done to you and me? You want to help him? Wake up (y/n)! Life's not always about forgiving and forgetting!" Peter glared at James.

"Peter just shut up!" You screamed, snapping your glare to him, "People change, and I believe he did! Like he said it's the rule to not grow old, so this his-like-karma. He's left everything because of your depression over a stupid girl!"

Peter looked at you taken back, then rolled his eyes. "Are you growing old, (y/n)? Because your not yourself."

"Peter your the one not yourself! James is your brother and I don't give a crap about what he's done to you in the past! You must of loved him enough to have gone to that orphanage with him and enough to pull him out of the water! Are all though sh*tty memories of that Wendy coming back to you? Because hello, I thought I was that one and only girl! Guess you'll just have to find another one and only girl for the third time, because if this is the way your going to treat me, then count me out!" Your lip quivered and you turned away from him. Fresh tears rolled down your flushed face and you rolled your eyes.

"Cut the rope if you want to go back to being sixteen." You snapped, looking up at James.

He walked over then stopped, "How'd you know I was sixteen?"

You shrugged, wiping your eyes, "Just a hunch."

He slowly nodded and he cut the rope and you sniffed. You shook your hands and legs, then looked down at Peter.

"Are you going to stop being crappy and help, or stay here and lose me...forever?"

A/n oooo! SO I TOTALY MADE THIS UP AND IM HAPPY!

"I'm depressed." Nicole whispered looking up at her phone.

"No one commented on the last chapter, and I want to make a new book."

She shook her head and stood up, pulling back the blinds.

"Maybe (b/f) will help me get my mind off of this- OH WAIT I DONT GOTTA BOY FRIEND SO PLEASE GO CHECK OUT THE LAST CHAPTER AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON ANY BOOKS YOU WANT ME TO MAKE POSSIBLE!

REMEMBER ONLY DISNEY-OR-DREAMWORKS