Chapter 1

There was a black and red hedgehog walking through the woods, thinking about a specific person, someone who seems to be very special to him but that other person doesn't know how the black hedgehog feels about him. The hedgehog's fur was black, with red stripes on his quills. Some of his quills were levitated as some were not. His skin color, (displayed on his muzzle and inner color of ears) was a peach color. The wind blows along his bright white chest hair as he closes his blood red eyes making sure that nothing would get in his eyes. His shoes were white with a stripe on the side and had rocket - like objects (idk what it s called) on the bottom. Shadow was his name. After having a past that was so much of a blur, he grew tired of thinking about it, and began thinking about this 'blue hedgehog'. They were always enemies, but there was something about him that kept Shadow's mind full. "Sonic... What a faker..." He said beneath his breath calling him the nickname he gave Sonic. A few minutes later, the blue blur came by, minding his own business. His fur was blue, and his eyes were emerald green. Taking one foot after the other , running in his red and white shoes with a gold buckle on them, he saw Shadow. "Why is he doing all alone here in a place like this?" He said in his mind. He stopped running and began walking towards a tree but keeping his distance from the troubled Shadow. He poked his head out, staring at him, still wondering why he is there all alone. Shadow smelled something in the air, lifting his head up, sniffing the air. "That strong familiar scent..." He thought to his self, and he followed the scent walking towards a tree finding the blue blur, blowing his cover. "Pfft, its you..." Sonic looked at him in the eyes and said "I was wondering around the woods and I saw u here and I wanted to know why you are -" Shadow cuts him off before he could even finish. "I never asked.." Sonic grunts still looking up at him "what's wrong with you lately? I just came to check up on you, being a 'good friend' and you're acting like an ass." Shadow didn't say anything, looking at Sonic. Sonic went on " I mean Jesus Shadow, I worry about you but you don't have to push me away" Shadow arched his eyebrows and replied "no one needs to worry about me and yes I do have to push you away due to some issues..." Looking down, not looking at Shadow anymore. "Like what?" The blur said in curiosity. Shadow becomes hesitate not wanting to tell him. "well?" He said being impatient "tell me dammit! How bad can it possibly be??" Shadow sighed heavily and looked at Sonic with his cheeks flowed with redness "I love you alright!?"