Chapter 2: Shadow's POV

When I said that, he just looked at me like he just seen the devil. I blushed in embarrassment and he opened his mouth to say "What...?" He looked on the ground as he felt awkward. My heart pounded harder and faster, like it was going to beat out of my chest. " I said I love you... " I said in a low voice. He looked at me once again " You must be joking right?" He said as he chuckled thinking this is a joke. "Tell me this is a joke Shadow, c'mon!" He laughed and laughed and laughed in my face just for expressing my feelings. "No this is not a joke, you should know by now that I do not joke around." I said feeling a bit pissed off but not really showing it towards him. He stopped immediately and he stood there, just staring at me. "I dont understand... You out of all people have feelings for me...?"He said as I stood there, hesitating for a few seconds then I realized that I had to break the silence in between us two. "Yea... How ironic..." "But Shadow..." He replied as blush became very visible upon his cheeks. "I just don't understand how... I really, really dont" he said looking at me in my eyes. I sighed in a bit of frustration "It just happens... After all these years, one after the other, my feelings have been getting stronger and stronger... The way you look, the way you look at me, the way you laugh..." I said to him not looking away. "The way you make me aroused"  I said in my mind. "I just want to make love to you all day and all night long... I will not stop..." As I kept saying in my mind. Faker stood there as I fantasied about what we could be doing in this very moment. "I'm sorry Shadow but I dont feel the same... I am not gay..." I stared at his lips, watching every word come out and I got close to him and I noticed that I was cornering/trapping him against a large oak tree. He looked up at me, looking scared and said "S-Shadow..? What are you d-doing?" I couldn't help myself, so I took my hand, and I lifted his chin towards my level and I stole a kiss from him. Before I could play with his wet, warm tongue, he pushed me off of him with great force but I caught myself before I had a chance to fall on the ground covered in red and yellow leafs. He looked at me as he was enraged, " Get off! Stay off of me! I said Im not gay! I dont want you anywhere near me you pervert!" I listened to him as he was yelling at me. I took none of the words to heart but except the one where he said he doesnt want me near him. "I dont love you and I never will!" He said. That hurt the most. He ran in high speed, out of the woods and I watched him disappear before my eyes. Its not my fault that I feel this way, its not. I hate him but I love every inch of him physically and mentally. Huh, hes a faker anyways...