Chapter 10: Shadow's POV

I was breathing heavily in frustration and I flopped on the bed... I can't believe how difficult she can be. She really believes that Sonic would have interest in her... Wait a minute. "Faker come in here!" In less than a second, he came rushing in as if I injured myself. "Y-Yes Master?" He said while at my command. "What is it that you nee-" "I need to know why did you have interest in her?" "Who Amy?" "Don't play dumb with me..." "Well I... kinda liked her (Take note that I completely despise Sonamy but in this case, this fits well in the story.) to be honest. She was so pretty and she absolutely loved me no matter what I did. She would even choose me instead of the planet if she had that choice(Sonic 06)." This was actually a thing? Faker said and only said for numerous years that 'he only liked her as a friend'. How the hell did this "item"(He means them being together) even come about? This doesn't make sense not at all, just like when I had someone else's memories and they weren't mine. I was confused about them and I didn't know what they meant/mean. "Is that so..." "B-BUT! I don't feel the same." "Its not like you dumped her." Faker looked at me, then looked away and said nothing. I looked in his eyes and I saw that he still had feelings for that bitch. "You feel the same. If you didn't, you would have dumped her. Even though you did flake on her many times... Why didn't you step up and tell her that you didn't want to be with her anymore?" Sonic sighed in sadness "Because I was scared to break her heart..." He looked at me from his distance. "I like her as a friend but I wanted to take it to the next level and pop the question, if she would be my girlfriend. I did it because I felt so guilty of all the times I have hurt her in these long years. She stood up against Sliver when he was about to kill me (Sonic 06), she broke me out of prison island (Sonic X), she did so much for me and I feel bad." I sighed and was thinking: 'I remember those days'. Especially when Silver was about to kill him again and I stepped in (Sonic 06), when I helped saved the world from complete destruction and sacrificed myself (Sonic X). I did so much as well but Im sure no one remembers or its just they dont want to. "You do so much too Shadow." Well speak of the devil... "Its unforgettable and so thoughtful the things you do for me. I almost drowned in that lake and you saved my life." Not what I expected him to say. "Amy dumped me yea but I am not going back if she wants me back." "Hmmm..." I said while listening to him talk for the longest and took everything he said to heart. "I love you Shadow and I want to stay with you." I got up and walked towards him, and he backed his self in a corner and I got close. I leaned my head in and said "I love you too, Faker." before I laid my lips upon his. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation while my hands were on his hips. I broke the kiss quickly and started kissing his neck roughly. "Sh-Shadow~..." His body temperature was getting hot, but I still continued. I raised my knee towards his crotch and I felt him, he was ready once more. "Ugh...~" His pants were so hot and heavily while I was gently rubbing my knee against his cock. He closed his eyes with his head to the side, moaning my name while his face was flushed with redness. During this heated moment, I was giving him a hickey. I don't know what it is but he tasted so sweet, I just felt like eating him up. Plus he is so sexy. The muscles in my jaw became sore due to the sucking I was doing to his neck. The alternative I used was my tongue."Sh-Shadow...-" Before he could finish, I used my hand to reach down to his member and I grabbed it quickly and of course, he was very alert maybe because the sensitivity was so high. "Sh-Shadow!" I looked up at him... "Master never told you to speak. Obey his orders and do not say one word unless I tell you otherwise." I got on my knees then and I shut my mouth around his member immediately. I heard him grunt but I didn't do anything. I began sucking roughly at first, with my tongue swirling around the head in circles, around and around and he couldnt handle it. He wasnt expecting me to be this rough but I am just getting warmed up. He moaned loudly, he felt extreme pleasure and enjoyed it incredibly. I never looked up, but I heard something clawing against the wall and it was his nails. I kept going and going and tasted something so sweet and edible. It was his pre cum and I wanted more of it. I stopped of a moment... "Are you close slave?" I asked while I rubbed the head with my thumb circling around the head. "Y-Yes Master! Im very close to exploding!~" He said in between pants. "Good..." I said with a smirk as I put it in my mouth once more and I kept my pace and roughness with my eyes lowered. He suddenly gasped loudly and stopped moving as if he saw a ghost. I looked up and he was screaming in a way with his eyes closed tightly and his face that same tint red color, he was having an orgasm and Jesus Christ it killed my ears hearing his screeching. With me thinking about my complaints, he shot a huge load into my mouth that it filled my entire mouth, no more for air(I hope you know what Im trying to say...). I drank it like person who hasnt had a drop of water in a week and I could hear myself swallowing and it was so delicious and sweet. Faker panted heavily, sounding like he run a mile in just under a few seconds, isnt it ironic that I am hearing him huffing and puffing and hes THE blur blue? Fastest thing alive and I never heard him pant... "Ma-Master... Thank you s-so m-much..." He talked in between pants... "I am so... grateful... Thank you so much..." I stood up and got close to him, pushing myself against him, making him feel my erection that formed during this process, against his stomach, past his belly button (Its long). "But I'm horny, I hope you havent forgot..."