Chapter 7: Sonic's POV

I panted heavily, my heart pounded faster and faster, my rectum throbbed in pleasure, I knew I wanted more after he shot his load inside of me. I slightly sat up using my arms to lift my head up off of he bed and blood rushed to my head, apparently I got up too fast and my face was so red. I was still in heat and by the look on Shadow's face, I knew that he was tired and exhausted. He flopped his body upon the surface of the bed and let out a big sigh in between his pants (panting). Of course I was sitting on the bed on my legs (hard to explain...) with my penis standing straight up, and it wouldn't go down even if I thought of the bad things that took place a few days ago. He stared at me kinda giving me a signal to cuddle with him but I just sat there and I noticed that his dick was up too."You're still in heat I see..." He said in a low and calm voice. He sounded like he was in peace at last after these long and hard years (haha). I nodded rapidly basically begging for more. A slave begging his master for sex...- wait, what? "Round two? Aha..." he said kinda turning his head more to me and he sat up sitting in a straight posture on the edge of the bed and I stared at him the whole time thinking maybe this will be my plan to please him more. I glided my fingers across the bed towards my glove that was on the bed and I slightly pushed it off the bed and it fell next to Shadow's right foot. "Oops, sorry." I said as I kinda smiled in embarrassment fakely. I got off of the bed and I really didnt have to, all I had to do was reach to get it but I had to be on my knees to pleasure Shadow. I walked forward using my knees and I grabbed the glove as I quickly got in between Shadow legs. He looked down at me with a shocked face but not too shocked. "What are you doing?" He said looking down at me demanding an answer from me as his long and still hard member was poking against the bottom of my chin. "Just you watch." I said as I winked at him and I opened my mouth and without hesitation, I started to put it in my mouth. My tongue first touched his warm head and Shadow grunted as he gripped the sheets slightly as it was sensitive to the touch. I looked up at him from above as I push my head deeply towards him with my right hand around his member and his head poking against my throat. I push deeper and my throat tightened around his head and I started bobbing my head backward and forward as I jerked (rubbed) the beginning of his cock. I kept going as Shadow also kept grunting deeply and heavily having both hands being my head with parts of my blue quills inbetween his fingers. As I kept going, my tongue massaged his shaft and I kept gagging due to the fact that Shadow's cock was so thick and long. I tasted his pre cum and it was sweet and clear. "Oh my... G-God.. This feels amazing....~ I think I am close..." He said and then right after saying that... "Less teeth... Don't bite me." He demanded but I didnt really know that my teeth was cringing around his dick. He kept pushing my head, back and forth, faster and faster, and I gagged during the whole time. "Mmm.. your gagging... makes me so h-hard... ugh..." I kept going, or he was forcing me basically but I didnt care. Picking up the pace for a very short amount of time, he finally released deeply into my mouth and I heard him moaning and it sounded like he was screaming, I guess it might have felt really good. It was a burst of delicious and warm sweetness being poured into my mouth. I pulled it out of my mouth and it squirted onto my face and I tightly closed my eyes, I guess he wasnt done cumming. I opened my eyes when it stopped and I looked up at him as he was finished sighing so peacefully. He looked at me after he had a huge and explosive orgasm, he patted my head, and looked into my eyes and I looked into his. "My slave..." He said.