Chapter 9: Sonic's POV

I swept the floor and finally got done. His house wasn't what I expected. I thought it was going to be very filthy but when I actually took a look around after sex, it was pretty spotless. I guess maybe he cleans his own house, or maybe he has other sex slaves... or boyfriends I mean, I hope I'm his boyfriend... his one and only. Now I am becoming worried. If he loves me so much, his only love like he says he does, I should be his boyfriend and his only boyfriend. I looked around the house if there was anything else to clean and there wasn't. I then went into the room that Shadow was already in and I seen him put on his gloves, rings, socks and shoes. Shadow looked at me like he was staring into my soul and I suddenly shivered. "Is there anything else I can do Master?" I said as my face became red suddenly. "No, not at the moment." He answered looking at his hand, fixing his glove. "Why? Is there something else you want to do?" "Well, yes and no. I just don't want to sit here and do nothing, you may become..." "Become?" "Become... frustrated." "Nonsense." My eyes widen a bit and he was finished fixing his glove and he sat on the bed and sighed. "Why would I be frustrated with you? Regardless what you do, I will not take my anger out on you. That will never be my intention whatsoever." He said as he looked down at his lap. "I understand." I said as I looked down as well. Shadow looked up at me as if he was thinking of what we should do next. "Do you want to move here?" Did he really ask that? If I wanted to move into his home? That is what I heard. "Im not going to repeat my question..." He said while there was annoyance in his voice, probably because I took too long to say anything. I nodded slowly then quickly, he smiled lightly and I could tell that this is what he wants and he is finally happy. "Yes, Ill move here with you. But I have one question." I sighed. He it goes... "Do you have other boyfriends or girlfriends? Or any sex sl-" "No I do not." He cut me off, I think he thinks that I dont trust him or hes not loyal. "If I desire to have a relationship with an individual, I stick to that and only that. I will not go off and have sex or have emotional feelings for another. I am loyal even though many people make assumptions like me being a player but that is completely a myth." He said in frustration. I quickly sat next to him trying to comfort him, getting close to him and of course, I felt bad of what people said or think of him even though its not true according to him. "Im sorry, I just wanted to know if you were loyal." "You're sorry that you believed them?" "N-no thats not what I'm saying." "Then what are you saying?" "I am trying to say is that I love you and I just wanted to know if I'll be your one and only but now I know that." He said nothing as he continued to look down at his lap. "And you shouldn't listen what other people say, fuck 'em." Shadow perked his head up and his eyes were staring into mine quickly because of the language I've used. "Who cares what they say or think, what matters is that you are you." "Its not that 'I care' its just... I have a bad reputation because of that. And its seriously aggravating... " I moved my hand ontop of his and I rubbed his hand softly. I used my other free hand to pull his head towards mine and our lips suddenly touched. I deepen the kiss as we both closed our eyes, enjoying it. My tongue crept into his mouth and I felt his, I played with it while I was getting saliva on the corner of my mouth. This moment, became intense so very quickly, I-I just couldnt help myself. Then my ears perked up and I broke the kiss and opened my eyes quickly, because I heard the bell ring. Shadow opened his eyes slowly and looked at me while he was blushing slightly. "What is it?" He asked eagerly, wanting more. "Someone's at the door..." Shadow sighed as he got up and walked out of the room and towards the front door. Unlocking it and opened the door, he saw that it was Amy. ...... I quickly rushed behind the door and Shadow I guess sensed me and cracked the door so Amy couldnt see. "What the hell are you doing??" He mouthed and I gave him the 'shhh' signal. He rolled his eyes and opened to door and he said "What is it that you want?" Amy hesitated for about an minute. Shadow sighed in frustration. "Why are you here?" He said raising his voice. Amy was shocked then she bickered back: "Dont raise your voice to me!" "So what if I did? What, is a annoying little kid going to shut me up?" Amy said nothing in response. "I came here because I wanted to know if you know where Sonic is. I cant find him anywhere." I heard her sigh in sadness and exhaustion. "No I do not. Plus I thought you broke up with him." "Yes I did but- how'd you know that I broke up with him?" "That doesnt matter how I know. But you should be on your way." Amy sighed and she began to look into the crack of the door without moving and she saw me. My eyes widened huge and my heart started pounding, I was so scared and I moved away from the door and I moved quickly into the kitchen. Then I heard her say "I just seen Sonic!" Then I saw Shadow struggling with the door because she tried to come into the house. "Ugh! Move!" "No! Sonic is here! I saw him!" She kept trying to come into the house. Shadow grunted heavily. "I said MOVE." She fell to the ground and she grunted heavily. "I already told you once and I am not going to tell you again. Leave at once." He shut the door, almost slamming it. He walked past me while I was on the kitchen floor watching him leave into the other room. He looked pissed off and felt like punching a wall. I heard the bedroom door slam and my ears went down and I was sad, I wanted to cry so badly...