Chapter 6: Shadows POV

When I picked him up bridal style after having a make out session, I was cautious and I made sure that no one was to look at us. For example, if Amy were to see us, she'll run off and tell the others that we are fags, we are together pounding each others' tight- ugh I just can't wait till I do that to Sonic. Its so strange how I became so attracted to Sonic and my mind goes south so quickly when I look at him. Oh my erection poking against my belly when I put him against the wall of my bedroom in my house~ It felt like it took forever to get here to my house with Sonic. I was giving wet kisses as his saliva was all over my lips... This is getting so hot and heavy and it got to this point so fast and I know for a fact that he wants it so badly. I lifted his legs up and I brought him to the bed and I lied (or laid, whatever) him down on it softly. I had my hand trailing down his body and towards his erection and I felt it. From the looks of it, it looked like 6 inches and I then started stroking it with my bare warm hands as he somewhat pre came after a few seconds of stroking, damn. I just couldn't take this anymore, this waiting, my boner so erected, this teasing, I had to make my move. I flipped him over forcefully, without hesitation, and I stroked my long and thick 9 ½ in length and 2 inches in thickness. I stroked it long enough for myself to precum and Sonic red face was buried into the sheets of my bed and and turned his head where the side of his face was against the bed. "Whats taking so long Shadow?" He said being impatient and anxious, and I felt the same exact way. I finally pre came and I massaged it all around my tan colored member, having a light pink head. I rubbed his entrance with my thumb wanting to stimulate it. "Be patient~..." I said in a monotone voice as I pushed myself inside his tight hole. And my God this feels so incredibly amazing its so unexplainable. Sonic screamed in moaned both in pain and pleasure as my face felt red still and I kept thrusting. I also kinda reached down and jerked his off as I still had my hand lubricated in my and his pre cum. "U-ugh... Shad.. ow..~..." I heard the pleasure in his voice and I picked up the pace as I moved my thumb in circular motions around (or on) his head of his cock and I felt myself precumming into him and I also noticed that I was so close to release inside of him, already. "Shadow Im close!~" He said as if he was going to burst. "Together..." I said grunting under my breath with my eyes closed. I suddenly felt a tightness around my cock and I came into him so deeply as Sonic spilled his warm and thick sperm all over my sheets and pillow. I panted so heavily and I lied my head on his back... As I pant, I tried to speak and I said "That was amazing...~"