Chapter 8: Shadow's POV

I said as I looked down at him after I released my load down his throat. 'My Slave'... It had a little ring to it but It seemed like I was serious. That didn't make any sense, how could I not know what I want? I looked down at Faker and I seen him coughing heavily as if a torpedo went down his throat... well that is what happened. Then he stopped after 60 seconds of coughing and he looked at me, I guess wondering what I'll have him do for me. I turned my head towards my black wood nightstand and I stood up being careful not to accidentally step on Faker or anything. And I walked over to it and seen a picture of Maria and I ontop of it. ... No comment ... Then I opened the drawer somewhat piled with money and mail. I then started to move all the junk around trying to find the perfect item for my new pet that I brought home. "Shadow what are you looking for?" I heard him say and I heard the bed move, I guess he sat down onto the bed. "You'll see soon enough." I said as I finally found it and I turned around showing him and I put it around his neck. He eyes widen like 'what the hell'. "A collar?" he said looking down at it. I nodded as the collar was made out of black leather material, with metal silver sharp studs around it and a large metal circle in front of it for the leash to be attached. I saw him scratching his neck as if something on the collar was poking him in the neck. "What are you doing?" I said, glaring at him as it was bothering me extremely. "Something is poking me and its hard and metal..." oh thats because theres a GPS embedded into it and a shock sensor connected to the front door and his collar, when he leaves without his Master, it shocks him. So you know, he won't get away... "Don't worry about it, It's nothing." I said lying to him. "What shall I do for you my master? Or what shall we both do together~?" He said while looking at me and I knew that he was still in heat (I hope you know what that means). "Thats enough, for now at least." I said thinking about what to do next. While Faker was staring at me I started to wonder why he was staring at me, I guess he really wanted to know what I wanted him to do next. "Well, what YOU can do for me is you can clean for me. And in return, you will get a very good surprise from me. A very good one." I said as I put my hand on the side of his face while looking into his eyes and I saw him blush very red understanding what(or where) I am getting at. I then looked down at his collar and he said "Do you mean...?" Still blushing very red while am also but not as much as he is. I nodded my head lightly and his face lit up and he smiled becoming eager. "Of course Master, anything for you." He got up and said as he bowed slightly and walked off into the other room and started cleaning. I dont know what got into him, its so strange. He wanted to be my sex slave and I have never pushed him into being my slave, he volunteered. Something has got into him and this time its not me, well not at this very moment atleast.