Chapter 16: Shadow's POV

"Now that I gave you a blowjob..." I said looking down with my hand ontop of his head, caressing his fur. He looked up at me... I felt my eyes widen and my body is frozen. His eyes met mine and... Those beautiful emerald green eyes. Staring back at me, piercing my soul... "Shadow..?" I saw his mouth moved and I snapped out of it. "Now that you've gotten what you wanted, you shall be a good pet. If not, I will punish you. Do you understand?" I said looking down at him, looking down at the collar that I put around his neck the other day. "Are we really doing this?" He asked as I was thinking to myself, he's not answering my question. "I asked, do you understand? It's either yes or no. Do not question your Master." I said in dominance looking down at him. He looked like he had nothing to say and he was a bit surprised. "Y-yes I understand.." I smirked as I heard those 3 words. Not 'I love you' of course. I let out a big and wide yawn as I grew tired in exhaustion and my jaw was a bit sore due to the oral sex I was giving. My eyes were still glued to him and I watched I'm and waited if he were to do anything, and... he didn't. "Slave," I said. "What is on your mind?" I asked softly. As I lured him into sitting in the bed next to me, we were sitting very close to each other. He didn't look at me nut instead he was looking down at his knees and then he lifted his head up slightly, now staring at wall. "Well, to be honest," He answered and went on. "I feel comfortable about our relationship. I do. The sex is really amazing so far especially with all the Dominant and Submissiveness in it, I really like it!." He finished talking and his eyes were closed and he smiled at me cheerfully. When he smiled, that brought so much joy in my heart and soul. Me being me, I don't often smile. But seeing someone else I care about however, I cannot look away from it. Faker is truly astonishing and amazing. Slave looked at me with his head turned to the side like it was a confused look on his face but the only thing wrong with that was he wasn't confused. "Shadow? Shaaadow?" Is what I heard and I snapped out of it shaking my head slightly from left to right once. "What is it?" I answered and looked at him. He then got close to me and his head was closing into mine but something was different. He was putting his lips against my forehead and he... kissed me. Once he released and pulled back, I looked up at him wondering what it was for. "Goodnight Shadow, It's late." I honestly forgot the time and how late it was. He yawned and then I scoot back in the bed and pulled the covers over me as I, of course was still naked. He was naked also, as my orders, I only sleep naked and whoever is sleeping in the same bed with me sleeps naked. He got in bed with me and I turned around and his back was against my chest fur. I then put my arm over his body and we were spooning. My mouth was against his neck but I didn't do anything. My hand was where is heart was and his heart was... racing. I suppose that he really does love me and as do I.

——————-

The next morning came around and my eyes opened slowly. I woke up to see that Faker wasn't beside me. I sat up and I stretched and groaned while doing so. I stopped stretching and I put my hand on the part he was sleeping on to see if it was still warm, and it was. That means that he got up from bed not too long ago. Where the hell could he have gone? My eyes widened largely with my ears twitching and I was sniffing the air. I smelled something and that smell could never be mistaken for something else... I heard sizzling... and smelled... Bacon. He's making breakfast for me? What a good pet, knowing his place and doing his duties. I got up from the bed, and I saw that the blankets of my bed were still on my body, my lower bod actually. I looked down and it was my morning wood. I raised an eyebrow and I removed the blanket from it and it was fully erect. My 9.5 boner is raging and will not go down no matter what I think of. I don't have anytime for this. With me thinking to myself, I heard the doorbell ring. I walked to my room door and opening it, walking out of it and I looked to my left and saw Faker walk towards the door. "Ill open it. " I said giving him a glare and he looked down seeing my raging boner blushing dark red. I stopped in the middle of walking to the door and I decided, to forget about the door. Faker went back to cooking as if he never saw anything and he was wearing noting but an apron. I walked slowly into the kitchen and walked behind him pushing myself against him. My mouth was where his ears were and I began to purr. He yelped as he felt my member pressed in between the cheeks of his ass. "Sh-Shadow~ Good morning~" He said as he was panting with his eyes closed. I softly bit his lip with my teeth and he monad softly. I kept hearing him pant in pleasure. I then had my hand on his chest and I slowly slid them own his body. "Shadow th-that..~" He softly said as my hands were on his waist and then one of my hands went down to his cock as my other free hand went down to his ass. Slave gasped quite loudly and I felt his body temperature rise and increase. I lowered my head, going downward and I stopped at his neck. I was kissing and licking his neck at first as I started to stroke his cock with my left hand softly. I heard Faker pant even louder ad louder and then I saw him turn off the stove and taking the food off of the burner and his hands were on the stove on the parts that weren't hot. I then use my right hand to massage his soft and luscious ass and I then got in between them. I use the middle finger on my right hand to push against his anus and I heard his lightly moaned and say my name. I kept going as I began biting his neck softly and his mains and groans grew louder. Using my left hand, I kept stroking and I felt pre-cum ooze out from his head of his cock and then I stopped using my right hand on his ass and put both of my hands where his dick is and use his precut as lubricant. I but my right hand back and the I slowly pushed my finger inside of him. "Sh-Shadow!~" His eyes widened largely and I snickered lightly. "Mmm Faker enjoys that~? I'm glad he does~" I said with a smile on my face and I kept going slightly picking up the pace. He moaned louder and louder and I kept going, the walls of his asshole felt extremely tight and feeling inside him, my length remains hard. I kept biting his neck and i closed my eyes as this was a heated and intense moment. "Sh-Shadow I'm close~ Please can I cum when the time is r-right~?" I shushed him lightly and gently as I answered "Yes you may my Faker~" I kept going speeding up, rubbing his dick and fingering his asshole and then he knocked his head back and yelled sort of screamed loudly as his warm and wet cum was all over my hand and on the apron. Then I felt something inside of him, his G-spot swelled up like a marble. I was tempted to rub it but I left it alone and pulled my finger out. Faker panted heavily as sweat was dripping from his forehead and was sliding down his body. I was all sweaty too but not as much. Mmm when he moaned and screamed like that, that was a huge turn on for me and today, there's gonna be more sex where that came from. Hmhmhm~