Chapter 13, Sonic's POV

I feel okay I guess, meaning that I don't feel suicidal after that Amy break up. I truly did love her or wait, did I...? Am I really asking myself this question? Its whatever I guess... ... After staying with Shadow at this moment, being with him, I sometimes think if I will ever have a real future with him. I mean he's an asshole yes, but he really does care and that's all that really matters. Hm, but some assholes don't care, like Scrouge for instance. I guess I can compare Shadow to Scrouge. Scrouge is alot more social and open minded, lets also not forget exetremely sexual. Shadow on the other hand, he's the exact opposite. Hes antisocial and close minded BUT can be very sexual as well. Scrouge is an idiot, careless, and is just annoying. Shadow is smart, careful and is just... Shadow. Cute, funny, ingenious, sexy, ugh, he just turns me on with that sexy ass voice of his~ And his huge, veiny, amazing dick is to literally to die fo- Wait what? Why am I thinking about this? I mean this is my mind... Is this what I think about constantly? I need to get my mind out the gutter goddammit... "Idiot?? I'm talking to you." Shadow said in annoyance waiting for me to answer him. Have I been ignoring him this whole time...? "If you don't answer me, you will not get any inches of cock from me." I didn't hear any part of the sentence except 'cock'. I know that he's not talking about no goddamn rooster... "H-huh?" I blushed slightly looking at him curiously obviously letting him know that I didn't hear anything... but cock. "Hmhm, nothing. Nothing at all." He said. Then getting up and kissing me on the forehead. He walked passed me going out of the room and I looked behind wondering where he is going but I didn't get up to follow him though. I sat there and started to lie down on the bed. Still thinking about... Shadow. Im not gay or anything but I really like him. I think to the point where I love him... It's just strange actually... My ear perked up and I heard Shadow arguing... With who though? I quickly sat up and I looked at the night stand to see if his phone was there and it wasn't. Who is he arguing with? I looked at the room door and it was shut... Strange how it wasnt shut before, probably shut it when he left the room. I got off the bed and walked towards the door. Just when I was about to open it... "I dont want to speak to you anymore." ? Who the hell is he talking to? Amy? I put my hand down along my side and just put my ear towards the door. "I never had feelings for you. You're sexy as shit yes but this is only one sided. I- Ugh, will you let me talk?? You are seriously pissing me off..." Who is he talking to... I wanna know who but I cant let Shadow know that I am eavesdropping... "It was just sex is all. Just simply sex. Im not your lover and you are not my lover. It was just lust, I never loved you and I still dont is what you dont understand. So? What if I am a piece of shit? All you was, was just a rebound. You were just a living being for me to stick my dick into everyday. The only thing I loved and craved so much was your pussy." Hes talking to a girl... Was he cheating on me? "I have someone else someone who actually for a change, cares about me. This conversation is over." That was the last thing he said after a while then it got quiet. I guess he hung up. I opened the door and I walked into the living room and I saw Shadow on the couch sitting with his legs open (sitting like a guy) and his hands on his face with his elbows on his knees, hunched over. I stopped and stood there, looking at him. "What is it..." He said lightly as if he used up all of his energy on the argument. And not even looking at me... "I heard everything..." I replied, looking down at the wooden floors. "I know you did." "Who was you arguing with? What was the argument about? Hm?" He sighed after I asked those questions. "Its better if you don't know. If I told you, you would take it the wrong way and make assumptions." "In a relationship, we both have to-" "Don't give me that!" He immediately looked at me right before he said it and I sorta shook and didn't notice it... Then I saw him stand up and he walked towards me, now in my face... "It was Rouge alright??? Before you and I happened, she was my toy to play with whenever I was bored. She claims that she loves me... All I wanted was lust... I just wanted-!" I hugged him tightly and closely, so close that his soft white chest fur was in my face. I could see this hurting him and I wanted him to stop... We both stood there... In silence... "Shadow... I believe you. Don't let these things stress you out so much.. Its alright..." "Its not stressing me out, at all actually. It's just annoying is all." He sighed deeply and continued on. "The truth is that... No one will love me..." "I love you." I said looking up at him.