Chapter 11: Sonic's POV

"O-of course I didnt forget M-Master." I completely did. With him rubbing up against me, sucking me bone dry, how could I remember? I was thinking about myself of course. I guess I was thinking with the wrong head, of course not the one on my shoulders... Shadow smirked at me and we switched positions. Him against the wall, and me in front of him when he applied force on me for me to get down on my knees. I looked up at him wanting to tell him something. "Before we go any further, I have to move into your home Master." Shadow looked down at me as soon as I finished what I was saying. "I want to make sure that this bond is legit." "So you dont think it is?" "Shadow we went over this already." Shadow sighed with his head back against the wall and his member went down to its normal state. "This is the last choice that you make that I will allow. Go get your belongings from your house." He said putting his cock away in his pants while putting on his belt and looked down at me. Giving me that 'why are you still here look'. "O-oh right, sorry Master and thank you Master. But what are you going to do with this collar?" He hesitated then he unstrapped it around my neck. "For you to move in with me, you need a moving truck and it will take a few days to get." He said looking at me while I was putting on my shoes. "It may be a few days but I'll just go rent one and drive it to my house." He said nothing while having an agitated look on his face. I looked at him and got close to him. "I will be back, I promise you Shadow. And when I do come back and move in with you, you can have me all to yourself." He still said nothing. "Sounds good?" "Yes, it sounds perfect." He finally said looking at me. I pulled myself towards him and I kissed him deeply. We both closed our eyes enjoying this sensation. I pulled away and my eyes opened to him and I said "Bye Shadow." Then walked out the room to the front door. Opened it, and left out the door.

------

Hours later, I got the moving truck and I parked it infront of my house. I was in the house packing all day, putting clothes in boxes and taping them up to go in the truck. My door was open and I heard a knock on the door. I looked and it was the last person I expected... It was Amy. "Sonic, what are you doing?" She asked while walking in being careful not to step on anything on the floor. I continued packing all my stuff while we were both talking. "I am moving." "Why? Where to?" "It doesnt matter where." I said finishing taping the box I was finished packing in and I picked it up and started walking outside. "I seen you in Shadow's house today..." "I think youve mistaken me for someone else." "No! I did see you!" I put the box in the truck and went back into the house, getting another box and folding it. "Are you and Shadow dating?" "No we arent. We are just friends." She grunted in annoyance, steaming. "Plus, why the hell does it matter anyway? We are through and you are still here, up my ass like always and I bet you want to hit me because Im not giving you that answer you want to hear." "I made a mistake..." I put the box down and Im getting so pissed... "Mistake my ass Amy. I can do whatever the hell I want to do and I dont have to tell you shit going on in my life. You were part of it but you broke it off saying that I'm a flaker." "But you are and I still forgave you! It was a mistake breaking things off with you! Plus it was a mistake for flaking!" "Mistakes? Oooh, you want to go down THAT route. So I'm the bad guy for always flaking on you huh? What about you fucking Scourge? Knuckles? Vector? And shall I not forget, my BEST friend Tails whos like a brother to me..." She said nothing... but I continued packing and I was almost done, on my last box. "I take it back. Im so glad that I broke up with you, youre such an asshole. I always forgave you for not showing up because I loved you... But all thats changed. Once a flaker, always a flaker." I heard her say while I taped my last box and picked it up. "Once a hoe, always a hoe." I said as I walked out and put my box in the truck. I closed the lid of the back of the truck and got in the truck, shut the door, started the engine, and drove off...