Chapter 17: Sonic's POV

I panted heavily as I got my jizz everywhere all over Shadow. I couldn't help myself and it felt so amazing. After what we've been through and arguing about. I then tried to catch my breath on the counter of the kitchen as Shadow wasn't in the same room as me anymore. I'm really glad that I turned off the stove.. The food would have burned and that would not make Master happy not one bit... Wait did I just call my boyfriend Master? Well it is his kinks, but it just sounds weird calling him that. I got down from the counter and then turned the stove back on and continued cooking. I already had eggs in the pan while bacon and sausage was in the same pan as well. The breakfast was done but I just didn't have time to put it on the plate or put the food in the microwave so it wouldn't get cold. I was cooking while looking at the food as my mind just... Wondered. My mind was heavily thinking about Shadow. I have never thought in a million years that had a soft side. I mean he cares about certain things but why does he care about me? Has he always cared about me? Like in the very beginning? I'm also wondering if Shadow and I will work out. I mean, I had one other relationship in my life but that was with Amy. Amy was such a sweet girl. She always cared about me, supported me in every situation no matter what it was about. I really did love her, I mean I saw a future with her. But some relationships no matter how happy they are, they sometimes end.Yea, she could be annoying almost all the time but I still loved her. I kinda hate how her and I left things. I didn't mean to call her a hoe or a whore, or whatever I called her. I was just angry and fed up at the moment. I mean she did sleep with almost everyone... And my best friend, who was like a brother to me, Tails, why would he let it happen? Why didn't he tell me... Enough about him and onto talking about Amy. She did this while we were still together and I kept forgiving her over and over. Yea I was upset about it but I still loved her at the end of the day. But then again, 'loved' is past tense, I used to love her. I have someone else and I love Shadow. I opened my eyes a bit wide and shook my head snapping out of it, and I grabbed two plates and set them down on the counter. I poured food onto both plates, the same amount and then I grabbed a bottle of champagne and orange juice for mimosas. I remember Shadow telling me that he liked them. I grabbed two of the champagne glasses from the shelf and I poured the alcohol in first and then orange juice. "Shadow Breakfast is ready!" I yelled but not so loud calling out for Shadow and he came a second after I called him. I set the food and drinks on the dining table as Shadow pulled out his chair and sat down and I did the same. He looked down at the food and then picked up his fork and I watched him before I began to do the same. "What took so long?" He asked looking at me. Both of my ears twitched back and I looked at him. "Well um, it took a while heating up the food, Im sorry." I looked back at him as I lied to him, I was really thinking about Amy, mostly. He looked at me with food in his mouth chewing as he rose an eyebrow. "What?" I asked. He swallowed his food as he was still staring at me. "Nothing." Im wondering if he thinks Im lying. I sighed and then I began eating and then "Shadow, are you alright?" I asked. He kept eating and he wasn't saying anything. I just left it, I didn't want to start any conflict. Shadow was finished and he chugged his mimosa and set the empty glass on the table and he stood up. I looked up at him and then, "Thank you for the breakfast." He said with a slight smile and he walked over to me as he pressed his lips against my forehead deeply, kissing me. He then broke the kiss and he looked down at me. "To answer your question, I am alright."

--------------------

*Hey guys! I apologize for my absence on wattpad. Ive been pretty busy lately. Merry Late Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all had a great time during the holidays! Ill try to be more active and online as much as I can. Thank you for your patience!*