Chapter 12: Shadow's POV

I was at home, waiting for faker to come along. I have a strong feeling that he has ran into Amy, ugh. Maybe that is what is taking him so long... A few minutes later while thinking and talking to myself, my phone vibrated and it was on my bed and I felt it. I picked it up and unlocked my iPhone. Its seems that I have a message from Rouge The Bat. Obviously, she still wants to see me and 'hang' out with me. Her and I weren't close as other people think. I mean yea we fucked multiple times but she was just a rebound is all and she was even alright about it. We just wanted sex and I guess it escalated and she began to develop feelings for me a bit but I knew that I couldn't be with her even though she is the hottest most bustiest person I have ever seen and met, with the most perfect hourglass shape amongst all women I have ever seen. Anyway, with me daydreaming about Rouge, I heard the doorbell ring and I got up from my bed with my phone still in my hand and walked over to the door to answer it. When I opened it, I saw him. With his emerald green eyes staring into mine, practically piercing my soul. "Hey" he said as if he wasn't home for so long and he is welcomed home. "H-Hey" I replied as I stood aside giving him the signal that he could come in. I was still looking or in fact, staring at him place his moving boxes into the living room, going back and forth outside grabbing each box, taking his time. I knew something was wrong, he was quiet and that's not like him. "Did something happen?" I asked him as he brought one of the boxes inside. "No" he replied. I scoffed and looked at him crossing my arms, he's lying to me and he has no reason to. "You're not acting like yourself. Annoying and a show off like you usually are." "Yea? Well this is the new me." He responded as if someone really pissed him off. "I know you are lying to me Faker. Did something happen with-" I cut my own sentence off and I shivered in disgust thinking about her and saying her name. "Her?" "No, I already told you, nothing happened Shadow..." "I would believe that only if you weren't lying to me. As your master, I order you to-" Then suddenly... "It is completely over between Amy and I!" I looked into his eyes and saw the 'pain' he's in. Then saw tears building up and eventually falling as they rolled down his muzzle. "I called her a hoe and, and-" He broke down lightly sobbing and I can't believe that I watched him. I seriously hate seeing him like this. It hurts my heart but damn really? AMY ROSE? How can someone like her have an impact on him so deeply to the point where he is crying. What the hell is wrong with these damn people. It's like saying Cream having an impact on Knuckles... Then I spoke up, "Yes, you are right, she is. She basically fucked all of our rivals, allies, and family members. I surprised that she didn't sleep with the Doctor." He then looked up at me with his eyes still wet giving me 'that' look. I was confused at first but then I finally caught onto it. "Wow are you serious? Amy's mind is uhh... really open, just like her legs..." I heard a noise and my ears twitched to it. I looked around and I saw that the noise was coming from in front of me, he chuckled. Faker actually tried not to laugh about what I said about Amy won't stop opening her legs to everyone or did he lie? Then he started to laugh out loud and I didn't see any tears... "Why are you laughing...? Were you lying about this whole thing?" I said in frustration trying to figure out why the hell he's laughing... "No, this all happened today. But what was funny was what you said about Amy. But it is true in all perspective." I raised my brow. "But I was being serious." "Yea, I know. But thats even funnier." "Hm, I'm glad now that you feel better." "Even though Amy stomped on my heart,..." Jesus Christ, I thought ... "Things will always seem to get better." Damn, I still don't understand how Amy could have a huge impact on someone like Sonic. I guess I never will just because the sight of her gives me chills down my spine. I am glad that it is finally over, this never ending fucking rollercoaster between the two. I don't a shit what happens to Amy, hell, she can fall in the deep depths of hell for all I care. What I do care about is his happiness. I feel so lucky that I am with him and I feel loved by him I will literally die if he left me, I just cant seem to live without him. A day without him is like a year without rain. God what am I thinking?? Since when have I got so sympathetic all of a sudden and so cheesy. Hmm... Me looking at him while having a million conversations in my mind with me, myself, and I, his smile is so warm and I can tell that he doesn't carry any burden or has to deal with his demons like I do. At least someone in this relationship does not have major issues... I just kept staring at him, watching him as he rambled about whatever. He was laughing and smiling and I am glad to see that. Its still so strange how he does not carry any burden. He so carefree and good hearted and has an open mind. So helpful... So sweet... So cute... So Sexy~... I think I am getting hard just by thinking about this, I mean like severely... I wonder if he'll notice my "Its over 9000" boner...