Chapter 5: Sonic's POV

It feels so nice... I don't know of I'm dead or alive but it feels so peaceful here... It's so quiet. Everything was dark and in front of me, I seen a huge bright light, now knowing that I'm close to death. Yes I know, I seem very calm about it. I seen the bright white light and I always hear people say to not go to or near it, even though that it feels so amazing. The warmth surrounding your body, it makes you come forward. I slowly walked to it... And then water came out of the big bright and attracting light. I was thinking like what the hell, its like a tide... A second later, I was coughing up water heavily and I was to my senses once more. I opened my eyes as the fur on my body was cold from the water. And I seen Shadow in front of me, and not to mention, ontop of me. "Um..." I said staring at him into his eyes waiting for and answer while I was madly blushing. "What are you doing on top of me...?" I asked not trying to push him away, after all he saved me. "I was um.." He hesitated, sort of looking away. For some very odd reason, I was getting aroused during the whole time while he was on top of me, I hope he didn't feel it... Did he? "What is that...?" Shadow said as if he felt something poking him, it interrupting or conversion. "Wait, is that your,...?" He said staring at me in my eyes, I couldn't help but to blush so red and me imaging him and I having sex. Wait why the hell am I thinking about this? "It is your..." I cut him off and say "Yes it i-is... I'm sorry its just that your on top of me and your against my crotch..." I said feeling so awkward. "So you are attracted to me?" "N-no I-" He cut me off to steal a kiss from me. I closed my eyes slowly enjoying it but I had no attention to push him away. I need him so sexually right now, plus he is so hot I can't stand it any more~...