six

Jungkook

The cold breeze hit the exposed skin of the crook of Jungkook's neck causing chills to go down his spine. He could feel his teeth chatter slightly and he wished in that moment that he would've worn a thicker jacket.

He was waiting for Jimin outside the colossal building that was blasting music with colored lights flashing on and off everywhere. He looks away from the building to the pairs and groups of people walking inside. It made him think of him and Jimin, coming to the realization that it was just going to be them two, alone.

Don't make this weird Jungkook.

He picked out a red head from a crowd of people, covered in an over-sized sweater and scarf that nearly covered his mouth. Jimin waddled to him with the largest beam on his face.

"Hi! Wait- you look cold- sorry for making you wait."

Jimin unwrapped his rather massive scarf and wrapped it around Jungkook with no hesitation. It happened so fast to Jungkook, he could've sworn his heart skipped a beat.

"T-thanks, I'm fine though, it's not that co-"

"I can hear your teeth chattering."

Jungkook's face flushes a light pink in embarrassment while Jimin giggles at his reaction.

"C'mon- let's go inside."

Jimin pulls Jungkook behind him, leading him into the building that looked more like a concert from the inside.

A wild Hoseok appears barging between the pair, almost making Jungkook jump out of his skin.

"heY GUYS- I'll be on soon-"

Jimin, immune to the surprise attacks from his excited friend, laughs it off and responds.

"Okay, should we go to the front?"

"Of course! It'll be good, I promise! I gotta go set up now-"

With his last words, the happy virus disappears into the crowd that Jimin and Jungkook were to soon join.

Jungkook just stared at the crowd in awe. It wasn't that he necessarily despised crowds, there was just such a mass of people he wasn't sure how the both of them were going to squeeze to the front, and the lack of proximity between them made him anxious.

Jimin promptly grabbed Jungkook's hand, pulling him through the mob of bodies. Jungkook wasn't sure what to feel, he's too focused on the fact that strangers were violating every part of him and that Jimin currently had his hand in his own.

The speakers were blasting right next to Jungkook as he heard Hoseok's voice resonating from it.

"Let's hear it for J-Hope!"

The entire room lit up with a roar, jumping and screaming while 1verse starts playing. It was an amazing sight to Jungkook, he started to feel the thrilling vibe. He glanced over at Jimin, who seemed more carefree than anything as he swayed his hips to the deep bass.

Damn, he looks good.

Jungkook couldn't exactly help his thoughts. All he could focus on was how well Jimin could move his body. But he was brought back to reality when Jimin's eyes met Jungkook's and he had handed him something. He looks down to see the object that was placed in his hands seconds ago.

"Bubbles?"

Jimin grinned widely as he nodded. No words were spoken from Jimin, instead, he just demonstrated. He unscrewed the cap of the container full of bubble soap, took the shaped wand with soap in it, and blew around twenty bubbles that casually flew up by the stage where Hoseok was still rapping.

Jungkook watched with astonishment before following in Jimin's steps. He found Jimin's little obsession very lovely.

After Hoseok's performance, Jungkook agreed to go upstairs and blow bubbles over the stage with Jimin. He stepped behind him, staring at his red hair when the sudden thought came to him.

I'm falling for Park Jimin.

Why was it now that this thought had occurred to Jungkook? He wasn't sure, maybe it was because he was admiring the way Jimin looked, or how he loved his little quirks. There is just so much to like about Jimin, what isn't there to like?

There is only one thing Jungkook felt he was sure of, and that was Jimin never being able to return his feelings.