The black shadow, (Part 2) [Creepy!]

This all takes place a few weeks later. I was having a sleepover with a friend. I did not tell her about the black shadow at all, so she didn't know.
Once it was late, we went to bed in my queen sided bed. It was a normal night - I tossed and turned and woke up numerous times. I have never been a heavy sleeper.

In the morning when we woke up she said she saw a black featureless silhouette of what it appears to be a man. She said it was standing at the doorway into the Mirror room for a while, just facing the bed. I thought it was weird because I didn't tell her ANYTHING about what I saw. She didn't tell me what time she saw it at, but I'm guessing it was between 12 to 3 in the morning.

So I'm like: "Oh. Okay then."

I told her about the exact same figure going up the stairs and she was like: "What?"

A few weeks later I had another sleepover with another friend of mine. Same thing: We slept in the Mirror Room in the queen sized bed. I still tossed and turned around.

The next morning my other friend said she saw a black silhouette standing in my doorway, looking towards the bed. I am still guessing this happened between 12 to 3 in the morning.

Two different friends, who I didn't say anything to them. They both saw the same black figure I saw, standing in my doorway, looking towards us.