I heard scratching in my closet.

So this afternoon I was in my bed and I needed to get up to go downstairs. My dog was also lying on my bed. I get up and go, but my dog didn't follow me. I was downstairs in the kitchen and I start to hear my dog bark like there was something there, or that he was scared. I call the dog and he runs out of my room and downstairs.
I shrugged the whole thing off and went back upstairs and got back into my bed. I suddenly started to hear some kind of noise, a sound of something dropping coming from the armoire (or the closet, which was right next to it). I was a little confused, because it didn't sound like clothes falling or anything, it sounded like an actual object!

About ten minutes later, I started to hear some scratching noise coming from the armoire or the closet again. I feel it may have been the armoire though. Anyways, I have no idea what that was, and to be honest, I feel a little creeped out. I didn't look inside them yet though.

Hopefully I won't hear anything else tonight.

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while, but nothing really interesting happened in the last while! It's mainly my odd breathing, and feelimg watched at night! Just the norm.. heh heh...