Doing the ouiji board (not taken place in my house)

So a few weeks ago, I went to a cousins house. Towards the end of the visit, which was almost 11 in the night, we pulled out an ouiji board. My mother was freaked out from me doing this in their basement, but I wanted to do it. So, that's what I did.

The whole process wasn't really long, and nothing really happened when we were using the board. The only thing I remember was my cousin asking if the spirit we were talking to was the person that died in my house.

I don't know the first name or age (I think they were the same age as me?) of the person who went to suicide in my house, but I do know their last name. I want to write it on here but I don't think it's safe. Ask me if you want to know on PM or something, and I'll tell you.
EDIT/MAY2018: Due to privacy reasons, I will not be giving out the last name anymore.

Back to the ouiji board! I remember my cousin asked: Is the dead person with the last name [insert last name] here?

The thing that we kept our hands on moved to YES. I was recording the whole thing.

The next morning when I was listening to the recording, when my cousin asked that question, there were a lot of footstep noises around. I wasn't so sure if it was real or not because there were a lot of noises upstairs.

Call me crazy, but I wanna do the ouiji board where the person died in my house. In the exact spot.