Questions

After Jason had left that night. I had more questions than answers. As soon as I get this cast off I plan on having them answered. There is no way that Jason is getting out of my questions. I just don't know how and where to begin with the questions when we get together tomorrow. Well I think that I am going to go to bed so I can get a good nites sleep. I just hope that he takes things well when I start asking questions. Well today I will be able to get the answers to the many questions that have been going through my head. I got up knowing that today is also the last week of school and the worst week because it is exams week. I studied and studied for every exam in every class and I feel very confident that I will pass them with flying colors. Mom took me to school and told me good luck. I got out and walked up to school to start exam week.  The day flew by quickly. As far as that goes so did the whole week. Come Friday afternoon when I finished the last exam. I was like whew I am totally finished with high school. I walked out to meet up with my mother and Jason. When I got outside it didn't take me long to find them waiting on me. I got in the car and the first person to ask me how I felt being free from high school was Jason. I turned around and said excitedly that I feel great. Just then mom said "Well why don't we throw a party for the whole school. Seeing that tomorrow is graduation?" I told her that it sounds good but that we should have it tomorrow night after graduation so that everyone can really relax and enjoy themselves. She agreed to it. Jason just sat back and listened to us make plans for the party.  We got home and Jason asked me to take a walk with him. Mom said that she would cook dinner and when we got back it would be ready. I thought to myself finally I will get some answers to the questions that have my brain screaming help.