After Graduation Part 1

After graduating all 3 of us went back to the house by this time I returned the cap and gown to the school. Jason finally saw what I was wearing underneath and it took his breath away. Or so he says. Now he got down on one knee. My mom was beaming with a huge smile on her face. I looked at him and when he popped the question to me this time. I said with a huge smile on my face. That in fact that I would definitely marry him. He got up and placed a beautiful ring on my hand. I looked at it and I was totally speechless. He finally told me that his mother gave it to him for when he found his true love. I asked him when will I get to meet them. He told me that I will meet them at the party tonight. I said OK. We had like 3 and a half hours before the party. Right after that his parents showed up to help with decorating the house for the party. When I met them I thought to myself that I could see where he got his good looks from. His father of course. His parents were the most warm caring and loving parents that anyone could ask for. Part of me was jealous because my father died when I was young. My mom told me what happened to him when I got older. But I pulled out of my depression and got ready for the party. When everything was done and I was ready. It was time to get the party started. Everyone started to show up.