Dealing with Joanne Part 1

The rest of the ceremony went off without a hitch. Thank God. Now that I am Mrs. Jason Bodtket it was time to deal with that bitch Joanne. Both Jason and I walked down to the dungeons holding hands. Just before we went to the cell that held her he bent down a gave me a kiss and then said that he loved me Mrs Bodtke. I returned the kiss and said that I loved him too Mr Bodtke. Then we went to confront her. As we walked up to the cell. She looked at our hands and screamed "You BITCH. He is my mate not yours." I looked at Jason and said the one thing that I had in mind. "Jason my husband come here and give your wife and mate a kiss." He said" With pleasure my wife and mate." Then he gave me a long slow and very deep kiss. Joanne tried to break free from the chains that held her in place but she couldn't. She yelled at us saying that she knows that Jason is a vampire. We both looked at her and asked how. She said that she was a werewolf that was sent to kill me and marry Jason. Jason asked by who she said by Alpha Joe of the most feared pack in the United States. The Blood Moon Pack. We both took in a sharp deep breath at the same time. I looked at my husband and asked what now. Jason said that he didn't believe one word she just said. I looked in the cell further and noticed that it was a torture cell and then spotted the one tool that I wanted to try out on Joanne (cat-o-nine tails). I picked it up and asked Jason "May I hubby?" He smiled at my choice of torture method and said "Go for it." Joanne saw I had and yelled that if we freed her right hand she would show us the red tattoo that symbolized that she belonged to them.