Dealing with Joanne Part 2

Jason looked at me and said let's go outside for a minute cuz I want to talk to you privately please. I said ok. We quickly walked to the door that leads to the outside. When we were away from the door. He asked me how I wanted to approach the situation. I thought about it for a minute and then it hit me. I told him that he would hold her roughly while I unchanged her right hand and looked at what she said and if she had the mark. Cut off one of her fingers and send it back with her with a message. Saying if you think that you could eliminate my now wife by sending her former best friend then you are dead wrong. So good bye. And I would be the one who would cut the finger off and he would write the message and he and I would sign it. Of course she would witness it with her signature. Plus one of the guards to second the witness. Jason and I quickly walked back to her cell asked Henry to come with both of us we told him exactly what we were about to do and he said no problem with him witnessing it after her. We quickly went to her cell and Jason got into his position as I got ready to unchained her right hand. I mouthed the words on the count of 3. Ready 1 2 3 I quickly unchained her just as Jason roughly grabbed her hand. I unchained it and demanded her to show it. She immediately did and I gasped. Both Jason and I looked and knew what we had to do next. I told her that we had a message for her precious alpha. That is when I cut off her middle finger and told her that Jason was writing a letter to him and that she would witness it and that Henry would witness it after her. She screamed when I cut her finger off. But she understood and would deliver the letter along with the finger. After that was done we went to the reception.