The Blood Moon attacks

I know that I am double updating but I just had to add this part of the story since it just came to me. Enjoy! Most of the book has been in her point of view so I thought that I would change it up a bit and make this chapter in Jason's.

Jason's POV

I was sitting in my office when my best friend came running in and said. "Jason we are being attacked! Alpha Joe!" I figured that he would sooner than later. Since we sent Joanne back with that message. I looked at him and said that he needed to go and keep my wife safe because she is pregnant. Matt congratulated me as he ran out the door. I called my dad and explained the situation to him. He told me not to worry because Roseanne was there at their house. My dad would kill anyone who tried to harm my wife and unborn child. I then called Henry and told him the same thing. He already knew and was gathering all that would fight. Also he said that he checked on my wife and she was doing better than expected. Once that was taken care of I finally called her. She picked up on the first ring.and the first words out of her mouth were. "Thank Goddess you are alive." I told her that I was doing ok. I was coming to get her and that we were going to the hideout. She didn't ask any questions just said that it was fine just as long as we were together. I had to laugh at that. Which in turn made her angry. But finally she understood that she and our child would not be far from me ever. After a few more minutes we hung up. I then finished my work and walked out and told my secretary what was going on and where she could reach me in case of an emergency. She is a human but understand why I had to leave immediately. I told her that I was going to be a dad. She said congratulations as I was walking out to grab my wife. When I pulled up to my parents house she came running out and gave me a kiss. I returned it and said that I had missed her. She said the same. I went and asked mom and dad if they were ok. They said that they were going to get Roseanne's mom and we all were going to meet at the hideout. I turned to my wife and asked if she was ready to go get some clothe because we don't know exactly how long we will be there. She said yes. I told mom and dad that we would meet them there. They wished us luck and we left. When we got home she went to work on packing for the trip. I am stressed out because of the whole situation. Roseanne noticed and came over to me and said so sweetly. "Jason my love calm down. You being stressed is not good for both me and the baby." I had to agree with her.