Meeting the Parents Part 2

After I stood there gawking at the bed he took my hand and led me to the side. I stopped him right there and told him that I was a virgin and didn't know what to do. He just looked at me and smiled and said that it was ok. He just wanted me to see the place where our honeymoon would take place. I said that it was perfect and thanked him. He said that I was welcomed then asked me if I was about ready to go back home because I had to get up early to deal with his sister. I groaned and said yes. I was anxious anyways. Because the sooner I was married the sooner I would be a vampire like him and the sooner I would lose my virginity to my husband. I shivered inwardly at that thought. But it was a pleasant thought. I would be 18, a vampire and married and no longer a virgin. I couldn't wait until Saturday. Jason took me back home and before he left bent down and gave me a kiss good night and whispered that he loved me. I said that I loved him also. I went inside and slept like a log that night dreaming of my wedding day. It was around 6:30 the next morning when I was woke up to his sister calling my phone. I answered saying that I needed to take a shower and then I would call her when I was ready to start the day of shopping. That is when I realized that my family didn't have a whole lot of money. Jessica told me not to worry that her family was going to pay for everything and, that they were filthy rich. I was like relieved to hear that. After an hour and a half bath I called Jessica and she came and got me. I told her how to get to my house and 20 minutes later we were on our way to get our dresses. I asked her where we were going. She said right here. My mom said that she would make the dresses for us. I was grateful.