The day our baby girl is born

Roseanne's POV

I woke up 2 weeks after everything was delivered and put away in Rebecca's room. I woke Jason up and told him that I thought that it was time. He immediately called Henry and told him what was going on. Henry said that he would be over in a few minutes. He had just got out of the shower. I looked at the clock and it read 5:30 in the morning. Jason asked if I was ok. And right about when he asked another contraction hit. I looked at him and shook my head no that another one had hit. He just sat on the bed and helped me get through it. About the time that it passed Henry walked in and yelled up to see where we were. Jason told him and he came in a couple minutes later. He asked me to lay down so he could check and see how far I was dilated. After a minute he said that I was definitely in labor and I was a 4 in dilation. And about the time that he said that another one hit but it was a lot stronger. Once it passed I looked at him and asked if he was sure that I am that far along. He said to let him check again. He did and he said that it was time to push. I told Jason to call our folks. He said that after he talked to Henry he had called them. And that his parents were picking my mom up and would be on their way. And just about that time we all heard them down stairs talking and Jason yelled down to them saying where we were. And about that time I screamed out as Henry said that he could see her head. My mom came in and immediately ran, to my side and Jason was on the other. Henry looked up at me and said to give him one more good push. I did as asked and the next noise we heard was Rebecca crying. Henry brought her to my stomach and asked Jason if he wanted to cut the chord. Jason said yes in the tone of. "Well duh."