Telling the family

After Henry told me just how far along I was. I looked at Jason and said. "Are you ready to tell everyone?" He smiled and said that he was. I called my mom and asked if she can come over to his parents house as he called his parents and told them that we had some news and wanted them to meet my mom at the door and that we would be there shortly. They said sure. We looked at Henry and asked if he wanted to come. He said yes. So we all piled in the hummer and went to Jason's parents house. I was smiling from ear to ear when we pulled up to the house. Greg opened the door as we walked up. We all said hello and then went to the living room. Where my mom was. When everyone was seated. Jason took a deep breath and said. "Congratulations you all are going to be grandparents!" The first to react was Greg as he jumped up and pulled me into a bear hug. I said dramatically. "Can't breath." He just smiled and let go. Then mom asked if we were sure. That is when Henry spoke up and said that I was 3 weeks along. She came up and hugged me and said congratulations. Then looked at Henry and asked exactly what was going through her mind. "Henry can I ask a question? Are you a doctor?" He just looked at her and said that he was. She sighed relief on her face. I then asked where Jessica was and Greg said that she was with her mate. I squealed with delight. And just about that time they walked in. Jessica looked at everyone and asked what is going on. I said that she better sit down. She looked scared but both did as asked. I turned around and asked Jason if he would mind if I did the honors he said go ahead. I turned back around and said. "You my sister in law are going to be an aunt." She looked at me like I had grown 3 heads. Then said that she was happy then looked at Henry and he confirmed it with the fact that I was 3 weeks along. Jason came up to me at that time and gave me a kiss. I returned it. Then I all of the sudden yawned and looked at my watch and it was only 11:00 a.m. Jason asked if I wanted to go home so I could get some rest. I said yes. I looked at everyone and said that I was sorry. They all said that it was understandable considering I was pregnant. I thanked everyone and then we left. When we got home he carried me in and laid me on the bed and laid down beside me and we both fell asleep. A couple hours later I woke up still in my husband's arms. He immediately asked if I slept good. I told him playfully that I didn't. He looked at me and that is when I said that I had slept great. He just laughed after he realized that I was playing with him. Then he asked me to not do that when it came to me being pregnant. I said ok. He asked me what I wanted to do the rest of the day. I said that I didn't know. We ended up watching movies until supper. He cooked the most amazing dinner. It was steak with a baked potato and salad and for desert we had chocolate ice cream with cool whip, a banana and for him blood mixed together. I on the other hand just mixed everything together and ate it. It was delicious. After that we went to bed. I told Jason good night and gave him a kiss and turned on my side as he held me. I fell asleep like that.