The Big Day

I woke up with butterflies in my stomach. I thought "Today I marry the love of my life. Jason Bodtke." Mom was already up and cooking everyone breakfast. All of my favorite breakfast foods. Pancakes, Eggs, Sausage, and Bacon. I went up to her gave her a hug and kiss and thanked her for cooking breakfast for me. She said that she wanted to for my wedding day. Jessica came in just then with a yawn and said "What is going on. Are you feeding an army?" Mom said no that she wanted to fix all my favorite breakfast foods for my wedding day. We all laughed at that then after we all ate it was time to go to the spa and salon for relaxation and then get our hair and makeup done before we went to the church for the wedding. I was telling Jessica about how her brother and I met. When out of the blue walks in Joanne. Looking like she was getting ready for something. She said hello nonchalantly. I had a bad feeling about her and about today. I decided not to worry about it right at the moment because it was time for us to get hair and makeup done. That is when I looked at the clock and saw that I had a hour and a half before I walked down the aisle to my awaiting soon to be husband Jason Bodtke. I started getting  in my stomach as the minutes ticked by so fast. I couldn't believe that the hair dresser actually finished my hair just as the person doing my makeup got done. That is when they turned me around so I could see their masterpiece. I had to give it to them they did a wonderful job on both. I thanked both and all 3 of us headed to the church to finish getting dressed. Mom got dressed first so that she could help both Jessica and myself get into our dresses. Of course I was last because it took both of them to get the dress over my head and then straightened out with the train flowing behind me. Then Greg came and told mom to go grab her front row seat because the show is about to start. We all laughed at that one. Jessica started her march down the aisle as the double doors closed. I looked at Greg and told him thanx for giving me away today since my dad was not here to. He smiled and said that it was not a problem.