The day before the wedding.

I can't believe that I will be getting married tomorrow. Wow how this week has flown by so quickly. But you know what I can't wait to become Mrs Jason Bodtke. Tonight we are having a bacheloret party. I told Jessica not to hire any strippers for this party. She swore up and down that she didn't. But that evil smile says different. She has something up her sleeve and I don't know if I will like it. But I will soon find out. It's me mom and her right now. Then the doorbell rings. Jessica hops up saying that she will get it and as she does she asks me to close my eyes. I pray that whoever it is. It ain't no damn stripper. All of the sudden I start hearing whispering. I can't make out who the other person is but I don't feel that they are any kind of stripper. I get a calm feeling all of the sudden like I know who it is. There is only one person that can do that and. I blurt out as I open my eyes "Jason!" He says "Hello love." I look at Jessica and say with a huge smile  "Thank you so very much." She said that it was not a problem since I was already nervous about tomorrow. Jason told all 3 of us that it was boring over where he was staying and thought since I needed to be calmed down he would stop by grab me and he and I would have a little party of our own. I am the luckiest woman alive today.