The Hideout

I am so very happy. (Me doing the happy dance). Thank you everyone for reading. Now to the story.

Roseanne's POV
When we arrived at the hideout. I stared in awe. It was extremely beautiful. I didn't care where we were just as long as we all were together and safe. And where I could relax while being pregnant at the same time. I asked Jason if Henry would be coming. Just then Henry opened the door and said. "I am already here. I flew out early." I looked at him like he had 4 heads. But I immediately relaxed knowing that if anything were to go wrong with my pregnancy he would be there to take care of it. Henry asked me to lay down on the couch after we all came in. Just so he could check my progress. I did as the doctor ordered. He checked everything out and then told everyone including me that I was about 4 months along now and doing great. I was relieved at the news and so was my husband. After that we decided that since it was almost 10:00 at night that we would talk more in the morning. As I went to our room to get ready to go to sleep my mom stopped me and said that she was glad that we were together and gave me a hug. I told her good night and went to our room. When I got dressed in my t-shirt and shorts that I sleep in every night. I climbed into bed and yawned soon Jason joined me. I turned and asked him if everything was alright. He yawned and said that yes now that we made it here. He said that I needed to get some sleep because tomorrow was going to be very long. I didn't argue with him. I turned over and snuggled up against him and fell asleep.