The first day with the twins

I know that I haven't been writing but I am back my readers. Here is the next part in Roseanne's point of view. Enjoy!

Roseanne's POV

I sit here with Jason on our bed while the babies are asleep in the bassinet beside me. I look at Jason and said. "We have been very blessed with both of our kids. Thank you my husband for being there when they were born. I love you." Jason turned to me and said. "No thank you for bringing them into the world. And being my wife." I was stumped for words. Just then Rebecca woke up. I picked her up and noticed that she was wet so I went to their room and changed her and Jason brought Jr in to be changed also. When I reached for him Jason said no that he wanted to change him. I looked at him and realized that I loved him more now that we became parents. When both were changed I took Rebecca as he took Jr and we went back to our room where I fed both and put them back in the bassinet to sleep. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 12:00 in the morning. About that time I stiffed a yawned and Jason said that we should get some sleep ourselves because the next thing we will know it will be time to do this all over again. I laid back down but not before telling him that I loved him. He smiled and said the same thing. Then I fell asleep with him holding me. Rebecca and Jr didn't wake up until the sun was up. Jason took Jr and I took Rebecca to get changed. About this time Matt showed up with so many bags that it made my head spin. That is when he informed us that he went to buy clothes for Jr. We both thanked him. I looked at Rebecca and then went to the closet and picked out her outfit for the day. Then we rummaged around in the bags for his outfit. Once we settled on one got them dressed. My mom came in and grabbed both of the babies so we could get cleaned up and dressed ourselves. Jason and I decided to take a shower together in which we almost had sex before remembering that I just gave birth yesterday. So we quickly showered and got dressed and made our way down to eat breakfast. After we ate Jason said that he wanted to talk to me in his office alone and asked my mom if she would watch them for a bit. Of course she said yes. Jason took me to his office and shut and locked the door behind us. He looked at me and asked me when I wanted to be changed. I looked at him stunned and then I said that I wanted to wait for a couple of weeks just to make sure the babies were doing well. He said that he understood.